Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Yes. Animals reproduce because they are ignorant. They aren't meant to reproduce. Who gave this "meaning" anyway? Its all a big lie to keep reproducing. In case of humans, they suppress their minds with nonsensical ideologies like religion to keep reproduction.

Seven billion means nothing. It just shows how humans are absurd and silly. Plus thats exactly how herd mentality works. "Look, seven billion are reproducing, I'll do the same because thats our meaning".

Reproduction occurs because of a not high probability of a certain type of sexual practices. What meaning is there about unstable and highly situational condition? The human body might need sex but not reproduction. Humans could easily avoid reproduction while having sex which clearly contradicts "humans are meant to reproduce".

"The meaning of all humans is to reproduce" is a false statement and its straightforwardly wrong by many counterexamples: Asexuals, homosexuals, protected sex or any sexual act that doesn't lead to reproduction, being childfree or avoiding reproduction, infertile people and more.

Reproduction is unnecessary, optional and relies on ignorance. it doesn't even compare to eating and preserving the body which are necessary functions. Saying that its the meaning of existence is offensive to those who who won't/can't reproduce. Its actually the same herd mentality that oppressed people in order to keep reproduction (religion, politics, pseudoscience, etc).

People usually ignore the history of reproduction which is made by killing, torturing and raping each other! The history is filled with atrocities and tragedies in order to keep the reproduction loop. So is it really a "meaning"? More like a meaningless life and a disgusting species.
Not sure why I was born with a uterus and two ovaries. Must be there for decoration. Despite that, I've chosen not to reproduce.

Last edited: