CTB Fella

CTB Fella

Experienced
Dec 15, 2022
Nothing helps anymore, because I've taken so many overdoses that my tolerance level is so high.

When I overdose, I take 250+ tablets.

I just wish the cunts would let me pass peacefully, but I always wake up on life support.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I used to use cannabis but I stopped years ago, used to use Lexapro but stopped a year ago. Now I use alcohol.
If you'd like to share what drugs you use to cope, feel free to reply.
Adderall. It's the only anti-depressant (off-label use) that works instantly.

Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Adderall. It's the only anti-depressant (off-label use) that works instantly.
I tried Adderall a few years ago as a study/work aid. It worked for that, but it made me extremely anxious, but then I did not take a recreational dose.

To answer OP, booze is my guilty pleasure. Sometimes it helps. Sometimes it makes things worse. Lately, it has made things worse, but I still crave it. I guess that's addiction for you.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Booze makes me feel like ass the next day and makes me even more depressed.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Booze makes me feel like ass the next day and makes me even more depressed.
I have a pretty high tolerance for alcohol. It takes a lot to mess me up, but I do handle it less and less well as I get older. I may not get the classic hangover symptoms, but my stomach can be sensitive for days afterward. There are definitely better options, but it's cheap and readily available.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Benzos , .5 to 2.5mg per day depending on how i feel , i sleep very good between 8 and 11 hours almost every night.

Without that , i would go nuts and sleeping maybe 3 to 6 hours.

The CO and SN would already be in my body and i wouldn't be typing this.

Benzos are life savers for me , no side effects really but i still want to die , at 43 , im tired of life , its enough already, not everybody wants to go past 60 or 70.

Last edited:
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
SSRI : Sertraline
For sleep issues: Quetiapine
Casual alcohol : Wine & stout

12 hrs straight; shit man, that'll be good going!😆
I've been told by people on reddit that it's quite fun what can I say hahaha

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
Weed Oxys/Percs Coke Ketamine Alcohol

• Love
Reactions: NappinHappening
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
I kind of tabaco that Can bé sniffed or put in thé mouth

sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
I got high on cannabis for the first time a few days ago (had never done any drugs before then) and i felt really good, hadn't felt good like that since forever, and it lasted for more than 8 hours too! I didn't smoke it, i ate a cannabis brownie.

T

the_summoning

Nov 8, 2023
I haven't been formally diagnosed with any mental illness so I don't have access to any meds that may be helpful so I just smoke weed and occasionally do shrooms. It's not a long term solution though.

Kinda miss using it just to unwind instead of using to keep from killing myself.

ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Weed and whatever new benzo I get prescribed. Sometimes I'll save them up and do a couple lines on a weekend.

I really miss spice though. It's a horrible drug, but it's super addictive. I still crave it almost a year later. Used it chronically daily for over 2 years

For those who don't know, sometimes the super legit smoke shop will sell delta 8 vapes and delta 8 flower and sometimes those products don't have thc in any form in them at all. I got hooked on some of those. After about 6 months of use I realised that I literally couldn't function without them. Withdrawals took 2 weeks and they were hell. If I didn't have real weed to smoke during them, I probably would've died from withdrawals alone. Woulda been cool with that if it wasn't so excrutiating.