• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I'm curious to see what everyone's typical day looks like. What time do you wake up? What do you do throughout the day? Do you work or go to school? If you stay home, what do you do at home? if you live with family, How do you interact with them? What hobbies or passions do you end up pursuing?

It's crazy to me that we're all different human beings all over the world, living different (often anonymous) lives. We could theoretically pass each other on the street or meet each other in passing and we'd most likely not know that we've interacted online. Idk, I think it'd be neat to hear about what you guys are up to on this societal ant farm :p

whiteclaudia

whiteclaudia

cute + well adjusted
Mar 23, 2024
lately, sleep as late as i can and then wait til everyone goes to sleep to get some food. rot my brain online til i can sleep.

i just moved back home to get away from a controlling ex. none of the jobs i've applied to have gotten back to me yet, so i'm just left in this depressed stasis. i blew up at my mom the other day - confronted her about how she hasn't even asked how i'm doing in the month i've been back, how that's part of a pattern. i've never talked to her about the neglect before. just tried to grin and bear all the surface level interactions with her.

when i feel up to it i help in the yard, play stardew valley, do some art journaling. i'd probably feel better if i left the house more, but there's a lot less to do here compared to where i was before. all the friends i made that convinced me to leave my ex are far away now.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I don't do anything lol. When I wake up depends. Sometimes I wake up early; other times I wake up late. Lately, I've been waking up pretty early though. I don't know why. I like to change it up because I think that waking up at the same time everyday would be boring. I don't work or go to school. I've already graduated college (almost 2 years ago). I stay at home and I spend my time on the internet 24/7. I've grown from being chronically online to terminally online. I drink a lot of coffee throughout the day. In the afternoon, I drink tea. I live with my family (my mom) and I interact with her, but only for basic stuff. I used to rant to her about how life was meaningless, but she didn't like listening to my nihilistic views, so I stopped talking to her about them. She thinks that they're "unproductive" and "negative". I honestly don't know how she gets through life without thinking that it's meaningless, but she does. She doesn't even think about the meaning of life because she thinks that it's "useless" to think about these kinds of things. She says that she just does what she has to do. I think that most normies (like her) operate on autopilot. As for my hobbies, I surf the web (like this forum), listen to music, etc

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Nov 11, 2023
lately, sleep as late as i can and then wait til everyone goes to sleep to get some food. rot my brain online til i can sleep.

i just moved back home to get away from a controlling ex. none of the jobs i've applied to have gotten back to me yet, so i'm just left in this depressed stasis. i blew up at my mom the other day - confronted her about how she hasn't even asked how i'm doing in the month i've been back, how that's part of a pattern. i've never talked to her about the neglect before. just tried to grin and bear all the surface level interactions with her.

when i feel up to it i help in the yard, play stardew valley, do some art journaling. i'd probably feel better if i left the house more, but there's a lot less to do here compared to where i was before. all the friends i made that convinced me to leave my ex are far away now.
I'm glad you've left your abusive relationship, it sounds like you needed it. Maybe the slower pace in the place you're living now can give you time to compartmentalize the trauma you got from your relationship:-

Starting over is never easy but I applaud you for trying, even if right now it's hard
I don't do anything lol. When I wake up depends. Sometimes I wake up early; other times I wake up late. Lately, I've been waking up pretty early though. I don't know why. I like to change it up because I think that waking up at the same time everyday would be boring. I don't work or go to school. I've already graduated college (almost 2 years ago). I stay at home and I spend my time on the internet 24/7. I've grown from being chronically online to terminally online. I live with my family (my mom) and I interact with her, but only for basic stuff. I used to rant to her about how life was meaningless, but she didn't like listening to my nihilistic views, so I stopped talking to her about them. She thinks that they're "unproductive" and "negative". I honestly don't know how she gets through life without thinking that it's meaningless, but she does. She doesn't even think about the meaning of life because she thinks that it's "useless" to think about these kinds of things. She says that she just does what she has to do. I think that most normies (like her) operate on autopilot
I feel this so hard :/ I think a lot of people don't realize how MISERABLE they are and how pointless everything they do is.
None of it matters. People slay themselves and destroy themselves physically and mentally…. Just to die anyway, old and in pain.

What's your major?

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I feel this so hard :/ I think a lot of people don't realize how MISERABLE they are and how pointless everything they do is.
None of it matters. People slay themselves and destroy themselves physically and mentally…. Just to die anyway, old and in pain.

What's your major?
I think that most people don't allow themselves to feel. They don't realize how miserable they are. They just do what they have to do to get by. I think that they cope with alcohol and substances though to satisfy the void and emptiness that they feel inside. I don't know why people struggle so much and slave away when everything is pointless and meaningless in the end. What's the point of entering the rat race if you can't even take your achievements with you in death? It doesn't make any sense to me. It doesn't matter lol

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
I wake up, go to uni, go back, study, go to the gym, spend time on forums, sleep. And that every day. I dont rly do anything, its boring. I dont have time for recovery. Everything hurts.

letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Nov 11, 2023
I think that most people don't allow themselves to feel. They don't realize how miserable they are. They just do what they have to do to get by. I think that they cope with alcohol and substances though to satisfy the void and emptiness that they feel inside. I don't know why people struggle so much and slave away when everything is pointless and meaningless in the end. What's the point of entering the rat race if you can't even take your achievements with you in death? It doesn't make any sense to me. It doesn't matter lol
It just doesn't matter :3
I wake up, go to uni, go back, study, go to the gym, spend time on forums, sleep. And that every day. I dont rly do anything, it's boring. I dont have time for recovery. Everything hurts.
I'm stuck in a similar cycle, feels like
I'd need to disappear for a month without any responsibilities to feel even a semblance of okay :/

Reactions: sserafim
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
Live with my mother.
I wake up at around 11am without alarm. have breakfast. then go for a 2hs walk.
back home I have lunch, and then I work online with a meditation guide where we do some inquiry and those kind of things.
then I "work" (I don't have a job, I lied to everyone so they don't bother me, long story but I just use the money I saved up) for like 2hs.

then I have snack, and take out the dog with my mother.

back home I play some GTA San Andreas and then waste around online.

then dinner. then keep wasting around online. then reddit then twitter then youtube. then 20-30min of some movie

before bed I meditate 15min and I'm increasing the time by like 5min each week until I get to 1h.
Then I go to bed to sleep. At this point it's like... 2am. It takes me between 30min to 1h to fall asleep.

and that's my day to day.

+ sometimes I hangout with a friend or family member
+ I'm trying to start some art project to fill the time, otherwise I'm just staring at the ceiling in boredom.
+ fridays I like to wake up, have half breakfast so I'm a bit hungry, then go walking to a ramen joint for lunch. but here's the secret: while going there I vape 20mg of thc flower to have a more interesting and different day. It's a very small amount but I found it's nice for me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Nov 11, 2023
I'm not sure if you dislike how your day goes, but it sounds rather relaxing to me :)
I love the meditation and the 2 hour walk.

NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
Currently living the life of a hikikomori, spend all day in my room playing videogames, watching tv or anime, stuff like that...

All this while I search for opportunities to enter university.

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
I'm not sure if you dislike how your day goes, but it sounds rather relaxing to me :)
I love the meditation and the 2 hour walk.
I dislike having depression, insomnia, pssd and benzo withdrawal symptoms.

how about you? you haven't talked about your day