sorella santini

sorella santini

Jan 19, 2021
My spouse knows and I regret revealing anything. So now I am playing the game where I pretend to not feel so shitty so he's lulled into believing things are peachy and I can proceed with my plans to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, CC123, Natty and 1 other person
N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
My spouse knows and I regret revealing anything. So now I am playing the game where I pretend to not feel so shitty so he's lulled into believing things are peachy and I can proceed with my plans to ctb.

I did this for a while, but I just couldn't continue with it. My spouse knows now and isn't helping. Keep up the facade if at all possible.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lost10
Lost10

Lost10

Feb 24, 2021
They don't know. My husband knew I was in a desperate search for arteries to access after he left and told me to call him that night if I needed anything that he'd be close by. He only said that that one night and doesn't always answer my texts. He may think I'm ok now, who knows. He left me almost 3 weeks ago and is the reason I'm here. I'm disabled and will lose my medical and medications that give me any type of quality of life when he eventually files. I was completely dependent on him for food, doctor appointments, income, everything. My family doesn't even know he left me.

• Aww..
Reactions: booray and lobster salad
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
They don't take it seriously, they basically don't care. Said that I'm selfish, immature and stupid for talking about suicide. Said I should just smile and be positive and my life will get better. Lol

• Hugs
Reactions: blue_muse
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
They don't care about me. I know my brother and my Mom would be secretly glad Im finally dead.

My dad well... he'll live.

I'm tryimg to ask him to buy me a cope of the PPH. I'd like to ask before i possible buy it illegally anyway. I know he most likely won't respect my want to die or think its stupid or whatever.

If emotional abuse could kill, I wouldn't habe even made it to my teenage years. I wish I never made it this far.

blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Blood relative who brought me up and my sibling quietly rejoice and hope I get to the main act already. To both of them, my suicidal feelings are like a boring opening act.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
My family knows that I tried CTB about 2 times, the biggest of my reasons is because of my disability, and they know it. It is a bit annoying to talk about it with them, since they always tell me that I can overcome all barriers, that x person has a good job and has a more serious disability than me. They don't really understand that I don't have many motivations anymore and that just living makes me feel uncomfortable.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
They don't know and it will stay that way. They knew I was pretty depressed last year but in front of my parents, I tell them that I feel better now. I think I would only tell them if there was an option for assisted suicide/euthanasia in my country and then that option would be looked into. I need privacy and plenty of time on my own so if I ever said something that would be gone. Unfortunately there is a lack of acceptance towards one wanting to end their life.

Reactions: BottomlessPit
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
They say that I'm selfish and that my problems make everyone else around me want to slash their own wrists to get away from me. That I'm breaking up the family and I made up the abuse I told them about for attention.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223 and BottomlessPit
GoneForever

GoneForever

Mar 28, 2021
"If you keep saying these things we'll have to commit you. You don't want to stay in the mental hospital with people screaming, do you?"