O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Wish to become after death.....wish to see her....but she won't be there.....nothing will...As Gertrude Stein said, 'There's no there there'

• Aww..
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Forever Sleep
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I hope it's eternal emptiness and unconsciousness or rebirth

Reactions: hikikomori- and The anhedonic one
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
When I die, I would love to be reborn as a pretty blonde girl who lives in the countryside with my grandparents. I imagine waking up to the chirping of birds and the fresh scent of nature every morning. My cozy cottage-style house is surrounded by colorful flowers and greenery, creating a peaceful atmosphere. The vast fields and hills surrounding my home provide a sense of freedom and tranquility that I have never experienced before.

I have no responsibilities or worries to attend to, and I am free to spend my days exploring the countryside with my loyal house dog by my side. Whether it's walking through the fields or wandering in the woods, I can take my time and appreciate the beauty of nature. My grandparents, who have raised me since childhood, provide me with guidance and support, teaching me the values of hard work, honesty, and kindness.

As a pretty blonde girl, I am admired by the locals who see me as a symbol of beauty and innocence. I am kind and friendly to everyone I meet, and I make friends easily, but I also value my privacy and alone time. Living in the countryside allows me to appreciate the simple pleasures of life, like reading books, playing music, or painting.
It's not what I wish it's what will happen non-existence forever. But that's the best thing by far because only in that is there no chance of feeling pain or suffering it having to deal with problems

Reactions: hikikomori- and The anhedonic one
Capt. Mothfly

Capt. Mothfly

Mar 27, 2021
well I hope to be dead, that's why I ctb

Reactions: The anhedonic one
glossble

glossble

homesick ⭒
Apr 14, 2023
When I die, I would love to be reborn as a pretty blonde girl who lives in the countryside with my grandparents. I imagine waking up to the chirping of birds and the fresh scent of nature every morning. My cozy cottage-style house is surrounded by colorful flowers and greenery, creating a peaceful atmosphere. The vast fields and hills surrounding my home provide a sense of freedom and tranquility that I have never experienced before.

I have no responsibilities or worries to attend to, and I am free to spend my days exploring the countryside with my loyal house dog by my side. Whether it's walking through the fields or wandering in the woods, I can take my time and appreciate the beauty of nature. My grandparents, who have raised me since childhood, provide me with guidance and support, teaching me the values of hard work, honesty, and kindness.

As a pretty blonde girl, I am admired by the locals who see me as a symbol of beauty and innocence. I am kind and friendly to everyone I meet, and I make friends easily, but I also value my privacy and alone time. Living in the countryside allows me to appreciate the simple pleasures of life, like reading books, playing music, or painting.
This is so beautiful ♡

To-Equestria

To-Equestria

Little Magic Pony
May 27, 2023
a cute pony in equestria

• Love
Reactions: AllFoxedOut
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
I wanna be gone. Never to be born as a living creature again. Just nothingness

Reactions: hikikomori-
D

dofogry

Jun 6, 2023
There's nothing to happen after we die. I'm just a body with counscieness.

But one thing I wrote in my letter is that I don't want my body to serve nothing to this world. I'm not a organ donor, don't want my body to be used for research.

The world has never been kind to me, everyone is either evil or selfish. So I don't want to help people that never helped me.

Y

yellowtin42

Jun 28, 2023
nothing get my vote. i'm not sure if i believe in spirts. i lean no. i do like the concept that your body does eventually nourish the earth, thoughl

my_sundown

my_sundown

My Sundown.
Jan 17, 2023
Eternal sleep and peace with some fun lucid dreams!

EternalOblivion

EternalOblivion

But does anything matter if you're already dead?
Jan 13, 2023
Generally, I hope there's nothing - but if I had to choose: I'd say, a well-loved cat.

starlover

starlover

Apr 28, 2023
I have hope that there is a world for me after death, and I'll get to have real happiness. I imagine something... sci-fi like. Won't get too into it.

But that's my hope. An adventurous sci-fi life, filled with laughter and excitement and pleasure and love.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
All I hope is that I find peace.. it can blank like nothing, maybe I come back as anything, maybe there's a proper afterlife.. I don't care what it is. I just want peace.

C

canGrew

Sep 9, 2023
I just want nothingness to be my Afterlife , that's peace imo

D

Deleted member 65988

non-existence, I never ever want to be a conscious entity ever again.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
if i was being honest with my self i wouldn't mind living as human being again but just somewhere safe from all this death without having to do human things like eat sleep drink growing old decaying breaking ect
i would want a gf who i love and who loves me
i wouldn't want any children their to bothersome
i would want lots of money so i can just live like 10 million
i would learn maths programming science eletronics ect
i would want to become all powerfull with tons of computing power
i think i want a future i can believe in one where everything doesn't end up in nothing forever

R

rainseahorse

Sep 9, 2023
if i entertain the thought of rebirth based on popular religion, i'm likely to be born as a chicken since there's like 25 billion of them or some bug since my karma isn't that great. unfortunately, being reborn as a human only happens to heroes in stories. CLUCK CLUCK

Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
I wish to be nothing, and to just no longer exist at all (which, as far as I know, is the most likely outcome), and I honestly can't get why would anyone want otherwise. I mean, even if there was a paradise after death, wouldn't we risk being bored of it, because of how much our shitty psychology needs challenge or suffering of some kind? Also, if there was nothing after death, that would be the "best" scenario when you think about it, because you would no longer need anything at all once you are dead, as in, you just wouldn't suffer, and you wouldn't miss the pleasure you otherwise might experience either, as the absence of the latter could not bother you in any way, so why would that be an undesirable scenario from a rational point of view?

As I said other times, I am an Efilist, but it should be clarified that I don't blame happy people simply for being happy, and that what makes the existence of life so absurd and undesirable is not the mere absence of an afterlife, but the fact that there is no evidence for the existence of any higher, rational meaning that would make the otherwise unnecessary presence of suffering a necessity, combined with the fact that the price to pay for our continued existence, as well as that of animals, is that a certain amount of beings will have to be tortured just to preserve something the presence of which is not necessary (i.e "joy", "happiness", and such). Many people here being a prime example of that.

Life doesn't produce anything that is spectacular (especially when considering the average life of a human, or worse, than of an animal) or necessary, and we live in a world where not only it is not guaranteed that we will have our needs properly met, but it is actually guaranteed that at least some needs will remain unsatisfied for most people (likely even the happy ones), and that many of the most important needs will remain unmet for a lesser, but still substantial amount of people, leading to a miserable existence for the most unlucky of individuals. And all this in world where, on top of that, bad experiences have a greater impact than good ones, meaning that it's easier to destroy a good life than it is to fix a bad one. In other words, it is easier to convert a happy life into a miserable life than it is to turn a shitty life into a happy life.

What is all this for? We already covered the fact that there is no evidence that the existence of sentient life is necessary for some rational, higher purpose existing beyond our judgement, so why should a minority of humans (and arguably a vast majority of animals) pay the price for the happiness/fun of other beings who would just not miss those positives in any way had they never been created? Because nature says so? Because we don't want to acknowledge that our existence serves no good purpose, and the thought of going extinct makes existing people sad? Because many people are religious kooks who need to cling to some fake notion of meaning in order not to view what would otherwise be a shitty life as what it is? Because "it is what is", and since it's all we have ever known, it should be preserved (i.e. appeal to tradition)? None of these are good, rational reasons to view the life system as a good and necessary thing we should strive to preserve.

Yes, individual existences can be good, but again, they are only good because those people have been made addicted to life (as, let's face it, most of us, even suicidal people, are), AND because the needs created for them by life itself have been met well enough. But if those needs were never created, the happy individuals in question would never have been in a position to even complain about the missed opportunity to experience said goods in the first place. Yet still, someone else must pay for their otherwise completely unnecessary fun.

So, why are we here? Because one day someone else said/thought: "I want kids, and my gratification (or short-term reckless pleasure) is worth it. And I don't need to justify it, it's what I want and it's the norm, the status quo, therefore I will do it, and I have the ethical right to do it". An entire lifetime of potential suffering for infinite generations, including unmet or not properly met needs, and one that will be extremely difficult to escape from, imposed to prevent a single unmet need/desire for a comparatively infinitely lesser amount of people, and to spare these procreators the deprivation of a single gratification they could (and in some cases do) even regret pursuing in the first place. An entire lifetime of problems created to ease the existential anxiety, and to fix (often unsuccessfully) the otherwise meaningless life, of infinitely less people.

And, in addition to all that, we can't easily escape such a predicament, both because nature provided us with a strong survival insitnct that can't be just rationally defeated even if you genuinely wish for death, and because someone else (often the very people who created all the problems to begin with) decided that we must like it here, based on no logic or evidence, because these arrogant, disgusting shitheads want to claim the right to dictate what must be good for us or not, what we must like or not, what our standards for a good life must be or not, and that, to add insult to injury, we are defective and need to be fixed by virtue of hating something they arbitrarily decided that we must love, again based on absolutely nothing but the arrogant notion that they know better by virtue of not being depressed and not wanting to get out of this shithole. Where the fuck is the rationality in all that?

Last edited:
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I want to be reborn as a girl, in a world less cruel than this once. I'm okay with existing again as long as there is no suffering.

hikikomori-

hikikomori-

Sep 10, 2023
I don't want anything. Afterlife of any sort terrifies me. I just want to be gone forever, into the place I was before I was born. Into nothingness. Existence is painful no matter what. Even if I were a billionaire with everything I could ever want and unlimited opportunities, I would probably still hate being alive.