• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What do you want the most ?

• More money 💶

• To be loved ❤️

• Better health 💚

• More knowledge 📖🧠

Results are only viewable after voting.
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can find previous polls here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/meltingbrain-all-polls.123887/
Part of : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...st-at-least-1-poll-daily.123125/#post-2051973
DailyPoll
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm this is a hard one. I want more money, better health, and more knowledge. However, if I had to choose one, I'd choose better health as I'd love to get rid of my Asperger's/autism and ADHD. I think that if I were neurotypical, I wouldn't be suicidal

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Hmm this is a hard one. I want more money, better health, and more knowledge. However, if I had to choose one, I'd choose better health as I'd love to get rid of my Asperger's/autism and ADHD. I think that if I were neurotypical, I wouldn't be suicidal
Health is everything, without it , almost impossible to enjoy anything even with money and love.
Same . Health is my single biggest concern.

Dead Horse

Dead Horse

Hopeless, but literally
Nov 14, 2018
I chose "To be loved" because that's what consumes my mind most of the time, but if I had to choose, I'd probably go for the money, lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: MeltingBrain
Arihman

Arihman

Efilist, atheist, pro-right to die.
Jun 8, 2023
I was conflicted between health and love. On one hand, the former is a more urgent need, in the sense that if you don't have it you also can't enjoy love.

Love (if by that we mean the "romantic" type), however, doesn't really exist so, in practical terms, health wins. But, in ideal terms, I crave what love should be, but is not, i.e something that, even if it didn't make you complete, at least would: properly meet your needs, be as detached from materialistic requirements as possible, and be a real "refuge" where you can be comforted (and yes, even coddled) by your partner.

But, ultimately, I voted for more money, as that is the most urgent of needs, both for survival and comfort, not to mention you can also use them to buy stuff to ctb (e.g. SN), whereas health is more of a long-term issue, at least if you're young and not already sick.

• Love
protector_iorek

protector_iorek

Sep 26, 2023
A difficult choice between love and money.. I chose love ultimately. But I would take money without love. At least money would allow me reprieve from my pain, or I could seek better treatment or healthcare, or I could take vacations to see beautiful places..

• Love
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
No love then I'm miserable. Money and good health won't make up for that.

• Aww..
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Love 100%. I would be the happiest man on earth if I could find love easily.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Only death is appealing to me, I don't believe that existence is desirable under any circumstances, I see it as always preferable to not exist as after all it isn't like the non-existent have any need for anything in the first place, existence just creates unnecessary problems.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I read your post the other day . I don't blame you for feeling the way you do.
Thank you for saying that. My existence is truly unbearable. I would off myself today without hesitation but I just can't abandon these poor dogs I take care of, so I just have to endure.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
HoleintheDark

HoleintheDark

Writhing with the worms
Jul 12, 2023
I wish it was possible to be healthy and at peace without constant maintenance and altering of the body. No more pills or vitamins or surgeries or therapies. Even if it means you'll never live to see 50, or even 30

• Aww..
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Health. I can do everything with it. I can be competitive enough to get more money. I'll be able to feel loved, regardless if I am or not. I'll be able to learn without self doubt or fatigue holding me back.

• Informative
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
to be relieved of my groin pain, gone on for 2 months now, seen 5 doctors, taken every test and scan, can't sleep much anymore, dull ache, some docs say IBS, but no diarreah or constipation, seeing a urologist the 4th, my last hope

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm currently fortunate enough to have reasonable health- otherwise- health trumps everything. We're screwed without it.

I don't trust other people enough for love. Knowledge is obtainable if you put in enough effort. I'd be mercenary and go for the money. 😆

• Yay!