• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Cremate -> throw ash away. Done

Reactions: Deafsn0w, TheCrow, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't really care what happens to my body after I'm gone, they can bury it, burn it, dump it to sea, etc. I don't mind as I'm dead and no longer in pain or suffering.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Skathon, goxua and 7 others
Autumn Winter

Autumn Winter

Oct 28, 2018
I want to be cremated and have my ash thrown into the trash bin. I dont want any part of me to remain on earth so others could remember me

Reactions: goxua, Deafsn0w, Skathon and 6 others
lucines

lucines

Barely even human
Jan 1, 2019
They can throw my body in the thrash for all I care. I used to wish for a gravestone but after seeing how much one costs I'd feel almost dirty making my family pay that much for what amount to a rock placed above a pile of bones.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, sif and 4 others
MexicanTravels

MexicanTravels

Pokémon Master
Sep 6, 2018
I want as much of my body to be used for scientific research. I want the remains to be cremated and kept in an hourglass urn.

twg015-2-600_grande_7a1bf484-eaeb-4595-9f6c-e8a843b030b9_grande.jpg

Reactions: goxua, Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993 and 8 others
goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Want to be cremated. No funeral, service or obit. My family have a mausoleum with my shelf either below my mother or father, so I'm guessing, I'll be moved into there.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993, therhydler and 3 others
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Someone i know strapped his sisters ashes to a firework. He's doing the same for his dad when he passes. I just want a Christian funeral and be cremated. Hopefully put in a plot with my grandad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, stellabelle and 1 other person
L

Ln42

Ihm/iai
Jun 13, 2018
I have registered to leave my body to the nearest medical university.

The Uni keep your body for 3 years then they cremate you.

For those in the UK you have to register before you die, they won't do it if you leave your wishes in a suicide note or anything.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, therhydler and 2 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I couldn't care less. I'm dead, so whatever you do, I'm happy already! Knowing my family though, I'll probably be buried at the graveyard really close to where I live.

That's actually an interesting thought. That graveyard is also where an old classmate of mine lies, he died of cancer very young. I never thought I'd be joining him there, but I guess I am.

Reactions: Othermind, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 4 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Being reduced to ash and shot into the air with fireworks. The beauty of fireworks. I've very quickly pulled some of the imo prettier images I could find. As you can see in this first one, someone is excitedly fist pumping in the air because the fireworks are so great.

Turkey_protests_13_2849516k.jpg

New_Year_s_Eve_fireworks_canceled_in_Tem_0_6558170_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

turkish-riot-police-are-targeted-with-fireworks-during-a-protest-a-picture-id180422569

People casually standing around during some holiday somewhere.
DSC0929.jpg

fireworks-battersea.jpg

But on a serious note if that's too much maybe just wrap it in something and dump it in a creek.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, stellabelle and 1 other person
B

blvck

May 12, 2018
cremation. its too expensive to bury somebody. im 23 and i dont even haven life insurance yet

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and stellabelle
VoloFataliDoce

VoloFataliDoce

The World Is Quiet Here
Jan 23, 2019
When I die I've left instructions for people to do it as cheaply as possible. If no one claims my body the city will cremate me for free, so hopefully they go that route! If not, I've left money they can use to have a cheap funeral service with. I did tell them to not have a religious service and certainly don't pay someone to do it. When my grandmother died her pastor (who she had been with for over 30 years) preached the worst funeral message I've ever heard and then had the audacity to charge us $300 for it. I don't want the same mistake repeated on me.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, goxua, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
D

Druvian

Jan 19, 2019
Throw it in the trash

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Skathon and 1 other person
3cookies

3cookies

Jan 28, 2019
I will be cremated, then become a cherry blossom tree. I've already paid for mine from living urn. I have always been environmentally conscious and would rather give back to the earth. Plus it will give my family a place to remember me instead of a slab of rock

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, goxua, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I will be cremated, then become a cherry blossom tree. I've already paid for mine from living urn. I have always been environmentally conscious and would rather give back to the earth. Plus it will give my family a place to remember me instead of a slab of rock
That's beautiful

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Deleted member 4993
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Being reduced to ash and shot into the air with fireworks. The beauty of fireworks. I've very quickly pulled some of the imo prettier images I could find. As you can see in this first one, someone is excitedly fist pumping in the air because the fireworks are so great.

Turkey_protests_13_2849516k.jpg

New_Year_s_Eve_fireworks_canceled_in_Tem_0_6558170_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

turkish-riot-police-are-targeted-with-fireworks-during-a-protest-a-picture-id180422569

People casually standing around during some holiday somewhere.
DSC0929.jpg

fireworks-battersea.jpg

But on a serious note if that's too much maybe just wrap it in something and dump it in a creek.

My family member wants to be tossed in the bay. Being a firework might not be so bad though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Deleted member 4993
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
My family member wants to be tossed in the bay. Being a firework might not be so bad though.

There is a definite pull for me towards serenity knowing that friends will take ashes to a place you enjoyed and experience what you once did and they might even return again which is reassuring. If they're young, thinking of them some decades later at the same spot is kind of gut wrenching in an alive kind of way. So is something so big and constant as the sky suddenly being ruptured with beautiful colors tearing across the black hopelessness of space but with an aliveness.

I mean here's an example of some people having fun at what's probably a rave i think idk
article-2555229-1B4F505000000578-389_964x554.jpg

here are people playing some game with what looks like small bottle rockets imo
fireworks-colour_1746651i.jpg

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and stellabelle
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
I'd like my remains to be scattered around Disneyland. I don't want to be cremated though, just cut me up into pieces

Reactions: Partial-Elf, wxtyubidi7y, therhydler and 6 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I want to be cremated and replanted as a tree

Reactions: therhydler, Batstern, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
@stellabelle. @Redt2go I have friends and family that have served in the military. I'm hoping they could use their stealthy abilities to hide the parts!!!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Tossed in a ditch, I always wanted to fly anyways.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
@stellabelle. @Redt2go I have friends and family that have served in the military. I'm hoping they could use their stealthy abilities to hide the parts!!!
Haha just toss an urn into the water near Tom Sawyer island

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Uhhhhhhh lol no comment here haha
Wait no I have a comment. I feel like the owls will eat your bits

C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
Cremate it, be as cheap as possible. Funeral costs are just insane. When dad died last year I was stunned at the costs involved to see someone off.
We were ok with those costs but I can imagine many families who can't.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Cremate it, be as cheap as possible. Funeral costs are just insane. When dad died last year I was stunned at the costs involved to see someone off.
We were ok with those costs but I can imagine many families who can't.
Sad how it's seen as a gold mine, isn't it?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Moms_Spaghetti

Moms_Spaghetti

Dec 25, 2018
Obligatory

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person