• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Personally, I sort of want a glitter coffin/ashbox. Preferably the box though, as I want to be cremated.

Have you decided what you want after your death as far as floral arrangements, caskets, burial, etc?

ABE0B076 D165 4610 8A54 AD06D7ACFE06 543474FD AE43 40E5 A266 AB71EC2269A1

Reactions: Redt2go, Norest4thewicked, Deleted member 4993 and 14 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Floral arrangements should include sunflowers but other than that I don't really mind. I want to be cremated and scattered in the ocean but I'd also like an open casket funeral, so renting a black casket with gold details/red interior would be nice. I'm also registered as an organ donor so I'd like that to go through although I heard it isn't always possible in suicides.

Reactions: Redt2go, Deleted member 4993, Made4TV and 10 others
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
Couldn't care less what happens to it, they can do whatever they want with my body. I'm dead anyways, funerals are for those that are left on earth. That's just my opinion though.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Redt2go, Norest4thewicked and 17 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
I always wanted to be cremated and scattered... But I'm crazy about glitter so I might have to rethink some things... thanks for this post ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Made4TV, 21Neberg and 10 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
i'll be somewhere in there
. LandfillHeroImage

Reactions: goxua, Redt2go, Deleted member 4993 and 18 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
always wanted to be cremated

Reactions: goxua, Deleted member 4993, N-IsMyHope and 8 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I always wanted to be cremated and scattered... But I'm crazy about glitter so I might have to rethink some things... thanks for this post ;)

Glitter? In what way...?

This is interesting!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Made4TV, sif and 6 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Glitter? In what way...?

This is interesting!

I used to collect glitter and do art with it. I love anything that glitters. The annoying thing about it though is that it scatters everywhere and is sooo difficult to clean

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Deleted member 4993, sif and 6 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I used to collect glitter and do art with it. I love anything that glitters. The annoying thing about it though is that it scatters everywhere and is sooo difficult to clean

I may add some glitter to my death scene.

Reactions: Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, creationisdeath and 6 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Glitter? In what way...?

This is interesting!

I even wished once I had a glittery rope to hang myslef with. Probably wouldnt be the best though too scratchy

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
There's a service that will actually mail glitter bombs to your enemies for that reason.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I even wished once I had a glittery rope to hang myslef with. Probably wouldnt be the best though too scratchy
If I was gonna go this route, I'd probably choose a glittery equine lead rope. They're softer.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Made4TV, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I'd like to be buried in a deep forest under a tree away from other humans.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993, sif and 6 others
E

existenceissuffering

Sep 12, 2018
Don't care too much.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Anubis901

Anubis901

Dec 28, 2018
I want to be donated to the Body Farm

Reactions: Deafsn0w, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Personally, I sort of want a glitter coffin/ashbox. Preferably the box though, as I want to be cremated.

Have you decided what you want after your death as far as floral arrangements, caskets, burial, etc?

View attachment 4825 View attachment 4824

CREMATED AND THROWN IN A DUMPSTER OR FLUSHED DOWN A TOILET.
FITTING END FOR A MISERABLE EXISTANCE.

EDITED CUZ I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL THROWN (ORIGINALLY SPELLED IT THRONE) I AM SUCH A DUMB ASS !!! :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993, Made4TV and 5 others
Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Floral arrangements should include sunflowers but other than that I don't really mind. I want to be cremated and scattered in the ocean but I'd also like an open casket funeral, so renting a black casket with gold details/red interior would be nice. I'm also registered as an organ donor so I'd like that to go through although I heard it isn't always possible in suicides.
Omg I love sunflowers too!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993, sif and 4 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Omg I love sunflowers too!
Sunflowers and roses are my favorite combination.

Not sure if I'd want those, or yellow roses like my grandmother. I've even seen rainbow roses at Costco, and think those would be lovely too.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993, sif and 2 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
CREMATED AND THROWN IN A DUMPSTER OR FLUSHED DOWN A TOILET.
FITTING END FOR A MISERABLE EXISTANCE.

EDITED CUZ I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL THROWN (ORIGINALLY SPELLED IT THRONE) I AM SUCH A DUMB ASS !!! :(

I'm so sorry you feel this way. Oddly enough, you are not the first person that I've heard this from, although that was years ago. I greatly appreciate your idea, and would consider the same for my expiration as well.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993, sif and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm so sorry you feel this way. Oddly enough, you are not the first person that I've heard this from, although that was years ago. I greatly appreciate your idea, and would consider the same for my expiration as well.

I think others have said this on this forum as well. I know I have said it before on this forum. ;)
That said … I doubt my wishes would be carried out. (Religious family) They may carry out the cremation part but throwing my ashes in a dumpster or flushing down a toilet will never happen.

Lunaemoth

Lunaemoth

Dec 14, 2018
If I had the choice I'd definitely be cremated... Maybe one of those tree things. And I'm an organ donor so if any if my organs are salvageable they can have em (if they'd even take them). But I very seriously doubt I'll care once I'm gone. Really, whatever is cheaper for the people I'm leaving behind.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993, sif and 5 others
Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
Don't really care

Reactions: Deafsn0w, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I wish to be cremated. I'd feel pretty selfish taking up a small plot of land from a box for eternity

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993, sif and 5 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
If I had the choice I'd definitely be cremated... Maybe one of those tree things. And I'm an organ donor so if any if my organs are salvageable they can have em (if they'd even take them). But I very seriously doubt I'll care once I'm gone. Really, whatever is cheaper for the people I'm leaving behind.

I am an organ donor as well, and have hoped to go out on my motorcycle so my organs will be donated. Whatever is left should be used for science, or tossed inside of a glittery box, just for fun.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Fcancer

Fcancer

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I hope to be cremated. But then if you want certain things to be carried out a certain way after your death, you have to leave a note and they will know it's suicide which i'm not too keen on.

What a clusterfook.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, sif, Haze and 4 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
At this point in time I couldn't care less. I'll be dead.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
There's a service that will actually mail glitter bombs to your enemies for that reason.
Dammit, but one moved & I don't have her new address!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Deleted member 4993, sif and 2 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Cremated? Throw my ashes in a dumpster? My best friend died this summer, & it actually really fucks me up to think of someone being in a body bag on a shelf stacked with bags & bags of other people & then being put into the oven (?) to be cremated.