• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WantThisToEnd

Jul 12, 2024
How many sessions did you do?
Not sure, tbh. I think … for one month it was like twice a week. And then once a month for six months (of which I'm on like month four or five … I think).

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and divinemistress36
puppybrained

puppybrained

Jul 15, 2024
not at all, i made a similar post about this. i feel happy when i imagine dying, even though i used to feel sad and scared. i'm just ready to be at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Forever Sleep
C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
I am somewhere between excitement and fear.
No it goes way beyond this. I was raised in strict religion, as I'm sure many all over are. But even though many (like me) have been, it is no longer part of their life, as they have moved from religion (which is a creation of the past human collective during a long period of the human journey) to the spiritual. (The human collective actually used to be less religious and more spiritual earlier in our journey before the physical distortions got worse with time). Their consciousness has evolved, or re-awakened.
We all will re-awaken at some point in our soul's journey (including the whole collective). It may take some a while longer and many lifetimes to go, but it will happen, as it's why we incarnate here. It will eventually happen to the whole collective, no matter where one lives or where one is born. Once your consciousness evolves, it experiences spirit, and the eternal. And it will often go hand in hand. You will have experiences which push your consciousness to evolve. Which is what happened to me. I have directly experienced spirit.
I could write a many volume book on it all at this point. But it is happening to many now, as the process for the collective is accelerating, so many are experiencing this and re-awakening. Once you've experienced it, you simply just know. It has nothing to do with belief. Belief does not really have any lasting value. It is simply a mental projection to try to mentally give some meaning to all of the distortions we experience while we are in the physical. We ultimately can't figure any of this out mentally because our mind is a very small piece of who we are, and is so limited. This is why so many people have trouble feeling it, they are using their mind, not their heart and soul to experience it. Understanding these things comes from the soul's experience. So, if you are disconnected from your soul at some level, it will be hard to experience this.
Also, our soul holds the divine experience and meaning inside ourselves, but it is usually so far hidden, and so far repressed (by many things) that it takes a long time, and a lot of effort (and many lifetimes!) to remember and get it to the surface. We come here not remembering on purpose. It's what happens. We agree to it. It's what makes life so hard, because we don't remember who we are.
And it won't come from someone else telling you this is who you are, you're going to have to go on that long journey yourself (over many lifetimes) like every single individual does.
Enough of the collective doesn't remember who they are, but it is accelerating now and why religion no longer holds place like it used to and why those who have yet to evolve are resisting the change in consciousness so much. It is frightening. There may be a backslide. It doesn't all just happen at once. There's a lot of forward and back, up and down. But one day we all will eventually get there.
This is really fascinating, and it's what I've heard a lot from people who have had NDEs. This actually makes me excited to die on some level, and I wonder if experiencing an NDE would make me want to die MORE, or stick it out here on Earth? Some people say that this "soul mission" doesn't want you to go by SU but you won't be judged for it? Anyway, I find this encouraging. I think consciousness is hard for me because of the circumstances of THIS life, but it doesn't have to be. I am one of those people who wants to live, but not "as is" per say.

It's also got me trying to remember previous lives now...like should I feel bad for previous versions of me that forgot their ego? (Now I present to them the new, probably worse, version! Lmao!)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and divinemistress36
T

trs

Jun 29, 2024
I am somewhere between excitement and fear.

This is really fascinating, and it's what I've heard a lot from people who have had NDEs. This actually makes me excited to die on some level, and I wonder if experiencing an NDE would make me want to die MORE, or stick it out here on Earth? Some people say that this "soul mission" doesn't want you to go by SU but you won't be judged for it? Anyway, I find this encouraging. I think consciousness is hard for me because of the circumstances of THIS life, but it doesn't have to be. I am one of those people who wants to live, but not "as is" per say.

It's also got me trying to remember previous lives now...like should I feel bad for previous versions of me that forgot their ego? (Now I present to them the new, probably worse, version! Lmao!)
No, we are never worse.
Each life can and often is a unique experience, some much harder than others.
You are right, as far as I know, we are not judged for suicide or anything else that happens here in the physical. Spirit does not see things as good or bad in the same way we are conditioned to physically, because the experience is not the same when we are out of our body. There are emotions of saddness, etc., it seems to be.
It is possible one may have chosen to have a life in which one may experience suicide or contemplate it, etc. It doesn't mean I'm advocating one to say, well I want to kill myself so that's what I must've chose, so I should go do that. I have no way of knowing what one may have chose as their plan. Each individual can only know best.
And it doesn't mean that if that's what one may have chosen, that that's what one should or has to do. We have free will. Things can change. Life can change. Things happen and maybe what one thought one wanted to experience has changed.
I think we should all strive for life as best we can for as long as we can. But the reality is we are all going to die, it is only temporary. One has to make the decision for themselves. I think that is the main point.
And I believe that people with intolerable physical suffering should not be denied peaceful means to end their suffering if that's what they would like to do.
No one should suffer beyond a point which is not tolerable to them.
But I'm not of a mind as some on here seem to be that suicide is what is good to talk or think about because society sucks and they just don't want to be alive. That is coming from an immature mindset which changes with maturity and time and age.
But I do think we need to talk about death and the other side and all of that stuff much more than we do and see it so differently than we do, as it would make us all appreciate life more and understand life more, and fear death less, and have a better sense of when life seems to be coming to a close and it may be time to move on.
Unfortunately, we live in a world where people naively think they can someday eliminate the cycles of life and death. They never will be able to, that's not what this is all about or designed to do.
And if they ever should someday (which they won't, the soul eventually moves on, a soul isn't meant to live in a physical body or anything physical indefinitely), that isn't a world in which I would like to participate.
The soul is meant to return home to spirit. This is just a temporary place we come to.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and CantDoIt
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No it goes way beyond this. I was raised in strict religion, as I'm sure many all over are. But even though many (like me) have been, it is no longer part of their life, as they have moved from religion (which is a creation of the past human collective during a long period of the human journey) to the spiritual. (The human collective actually used to be less religious and more spiritual earlier in our journey before the physical distortions got worse with time). Their consciousness has evolved, or re-awakened.
It might go beyond that but you missed my point. I was indicating that not everyone believes in an afterlife and whether one does or not your view depends on where you are and what information you have been exposed to for the majority of your life. I can assure you that the things you are listing is not the reason people around me believe in an afterlife. They all have your traditional perception of religious heaven and hell, that is the only way they know of what happens after death. And for those very few non religious ones or the ones who aren't believers anymore they only understand when the brain dies so does consciousness. About 99% of the country have never heard of terms like soul journey, reincarnation, spirituality, learning experiences and growing as a soul.....none of that. And out of the very few that happened to hear about it on way or another, only a fraction of those believe in it or consider it as a possibility. Considering its a big country with considerable population, it should give you an ideal. That is what i mean by what you think you know about an afterlife or lack thereof depends on where you are and what information you are exposed to.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
T

trs

Jun 29, 2024
It might go beyond that but you missed my point. I was indicating that not everyone believes in an afterlife and whether one does or not your view depends on where you are and what information you have been exposed to for the majority of your life. I can assure you that the things you are listing is not the reason people around me believe in an afterlife. They all have your traditional perception of religious heaven and hell, that is the only way they know of what happens after death. And for those very few non religious ones or the ones who aren't believers anymore they only understand when the brain dies so does consciousness. About 99% of the country have never heard of terms like soul journey, reincarnation, spirituality, learning experiences and growing as a soul.....none of that. And out of the very few that happened to hear about it on way or another, only a fraction of those believe in it or consider it as a possibility. Considering its a big country with considerable population, it should give you an ideal. That is what i mean by what you think you know about an afterlife or lack thereof depends on where you are and what information you are exposed to.
No you missed my point. If you'd understood what I wrote you'd see I absolutely do not have any traditional perception of heaven or hell (nor necessarily does a huge percentage of the population in the U.S. alone based on actual statistical research), what I wrote was actually the opposite. And your statistic about 99% is wrong and I know based on the actual data is made up. The current academic research indicates at least over a third of the U.S believes in reincarnation. In a vast majority of the world the number is even greater. And these topics are huge online, in forums, all over media, etc. If one has the internet they've almost certainly been exposed at some point. It doesn't mean it sinks in, but they've been exposed.
Most have never heard of the term "spirituality"?! Ha! Are you kidding? If you've heard of the word religion (and, duh, who hasn't) you've heard the word spiritual. If you can read and write, and unless you are illiterate or live under a rock, you've heard of it! It's a basic english term one is exposed to from a fairly young age, and used by every religion, philosophy, etc. Spirituals are sung every day in church! Ha! So what in the world? My goodness.
You weren't able to perceive what I wrote which is fine. But when you talk to someone about percentages who has looked at the actual research as I have, its usually good to make sure you to make sure you've done the same.

Last edited:
Caughtincuff

Caughtincuff

Jul 20, 2024
it just seems like the most beautiful sleep. no more sadness and nostalgia for things that can never be.
That's exactly how I feel, I ain't super excited but it's more like calm and peaceful mind I have when I think about it!

• Hugs
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I think it's fair to say a lot of people here (including me) feel kind of excited about our own death. I find myself saying to myself: 'I can't wait to be dead' multiple times throughout the day.

What exactly is it we're excited for though? I think maybe the majority of people here belive there's nothing after death. So, we're not really looking forward to being able to enjoy a nice rest. Is it just the absence of life and specifically, the shittier aspects of life we are excited about? I suppose personally, I'm just sick to death of the daily grind. I can't wait to not have to try anymore.
I mean, not really. Why wouldn't you be excited for something you want, right? I guess one could be all solemn about it but to be blunt that's lame

I believe in a better life, personally. There's as much evidence for that as there is for nonexistence or anything else 🤷
For me it's freedom from suffering. Autism and ADHD and CPTSD are making my life unliveable. There's no cure for any of those. I am worried about economic insecurity and climate change, but there are ways to work with others on those. Autism in particular doesn't change and it is making my life hell and removing my brain with a bullet would certainly end that pain. You will have regrets but also the hum in my head and the pain of so many hurtful encounters and feeling like an alien trapped on the wrong planet - that feeling ending? It's everything giving me hope.
The AuHD combo is really fucking annoying. I wish I could just pick one and ditch the other, my life would be so much better either way

• Hugs
Yaka

Yaka

Jan 23, 2024
I think its sad that we have to be exited for something we are programmed to avoid at most costs

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No you missed my point. If you'd understood what I wrote you'd see I absolutely do not have any traditional perception of heaven or hell (nor necessarily does a huge percentage of the population in the U.S. alone based on actual statistical research), what I wrote was actually the opposite. And your statistic about 99% is wrong and I know based on the actual data is made up. The current academic research indicates at least over a third of the U.S believes in reincarnation. In a vast majority of the world the number is even greater. And these topics are huge online, in forums, all over media, etc. If one has the internet they've almost certainly been exposed at some point. It doesn't mean it sinks in, but they've been exposed.
Most have never heard of the term "spirituality"?! Ha! Are you kidding? If you've heard of the word religion (and, duh, who hasn't) you've heard the word spiritual. If you can read and write, and unless you are illiterate or live under a rock, you've heard of it! It's a basic english term one is exposed to from a fairly young age, and used by every religion, philosophy, etc. Spirituals are sung every day in church! Ha! So what in the world? My goodness.
You weren't able to perceive what I wrote which is fine. But when you talk to someone about percentages who has looked at the actual research as I have, its usually good to make sure you to make sure you've done the same.
Ok but the world isn't the US and not everyone has the internet and there is a very good chance that particular research didn't touch this part of the world. I wasn't dismissing your point at all. My point was to answer to your original question to op "why do you assume that" and just wanted to say the world is vast and that there are parts that most don't know about or their way of beliefs and whatnot. I think it kind of left track a bit. Sorry that's all.

• Hugs
rosepanda

rosepanda

Jul 20, 2024
I feel so excited that it might finally be over. It's almost euphoric

• Hugs