• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
See title

--------------------------

It doesn't matter weather we live or die. Nobody cares.
-------------------------

Chester did the right thing. Tim, too.

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I hope I'm understanding the question correctly.

Worrying about what other people think of us is a huge burden that most of us carry, only to later regret. Though as our modern loneliness epidemic shows, people being disenfranchised from others is a major source of misery. Feeling deeply alone is one of the biggest factors behind suicidal ideation.

It seems that people caring is a double-edged sword. It provides some peer pressure to fight on in life, yet limits our freedom to truly be ourselves. To a cynic, both outcomes result in a wasted life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meteora and Kit1
Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
That some people are extremely blinkered in their outlook and while it's their life, it's bloody annoying to witness. Especially when they're WRONG!

hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
That I am tired mentally and physically and would like to take a nap, unfortunately, the work day just started and it will take some time before I can satisfy my desire.

Reactions: Meteora
bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023
I think that everyone has their own "values" and they should chase it for their entire life.
I like to personize my "values" and kind of worship them as deity that motivate me.
sometime I forget my values and that's when I'm depressed,