LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Most people I know do know I have mental health issues.
I don't think they'd be to proud to tell at my funeral that "Everyone could see it", it isn't the most popular phrase at suicide funerals, I think people who knew will just say they didn't, may it stay with them.
How do you think your funeral will be?

Reactions: Celerity, weepingfree and Dead Meat
Loneliest

Loneliest

Slow dancing to my death
Jun 23, 2021
They would probably talk about how much they love and care about me. In reality, they knew all along and didn't bother helping me. Tbh I don't want anyone at my funeral. I think I might leave a letter saying that I don't want anyone to be present. I don't need them to fake cry at my funeral. They had their chances to help.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, Toonloon, weepingfree and 2 others
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
I don't want a funeral because nobody ever gave a shit about me in Life. And when I die nobody will give a shit either. It would be a waste of time and money as no one would come to it anyway.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: S like suicide, Toonloon, Sprite_Geist and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Ideally, I would prefer not to have a funeral. I want a simple crematation. I do not want people to remember me in any way. Some people will be sad I guess, but it is not of my concern as I will not be alive at that point.

• Hugs
Reactions: Toonloon, Largeletters, newave3 and 3 others
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I don't know if people will say this, but I hope they'll say, "He fought for as long as hard as he could." Also, "Despite the cruelty he faced, he remained kind." These are things I feel about myself that I hope others know, but who knows what people will say, if they say anything at all?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, LostSoul1609, Celerity and 2 others
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
Hmmmmmm I don't want a funeral and I've even written that in my last note. I will be keeping that part in any of my future notes as well.
But I know my mom will tell people I was pretty. She always prided herself on having attractive children.
My dad will say I was his sweetest child. Everyone else will say I was crazy.
My longtime clients will say I was a freak in bed and best pussy they have had. I know cause I asked them lol.
But I honestly don't want a funeral. I just want to die and be forgotten cause nobody will ever acknowledge how I hurt every fucking day from everyone failing me as a kid. As an adult being ignored but expected to be the bread winner every fucking day for everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
My family will be devastated, but they are well aware of my mindset. I think my dad will be the most blindsided.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters