A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
Haven't read yet, but will get to it. But it's hilarious to me reading the phrase "astral projection" in context with the CIA. Now I'm picturing a bunch of suits sitting in a room surrounded by crystals and incense sitting in a meditation pose trying to fall asleep and kill Saddam Hussein. Wouldn't surprise me if this is some sort of ridiculous red herring to give more fanatical conspiracy theorists something to chew on.

Maybe include some context in your first post and maybe a TL;DR and you'll get more responses because this does seem pretty interesting.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Haven't read yet, but will get to it. But it's hilarious to me reading the phrase "astral projection" in context with the CIA. Now I'm picturing a bunch of suits sitting in a room surrounded by crystals and incense sitting in a meditation pose trying to fall asleep and kill Saddam Hussein. Wouldn't surprise me if this is some sort of ridiculous red herring to give more fanatical conspiracy theorists something to chew on.

Maybe include some context in your first post and maybe a TL;DR and you'll get more responses because this does seem pretty interesting.

Lmao I know it sounds so random, don't forget the Shaman.

Sorry, Idk I just have always been the type to provide an idea or source and let people do their own work. Plus I didn't read all of it myself, just enough to get an idea because I don't feel like reading 29 pages at this moment. Probably tomorrow since it's Saturday.

Reactions: AllReturnsToNothing
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
https://www.cia.gov/library/reading...OtbjLW6KIeA5tjooKhurTNZmujsGGLuuea8fZxzcMPnLI

https://www.cia.gov/library/reading...VZB__QYZUTVCi6w3nVz9D91Xy-Xr-d-NL0rkXRrpWeziY

Who knows, personally I don't trust the CIA anyway... yes you agent listening in on this thread because of some keywords to your algorithm being used lol.
I have heard about the CIA and astral projection. I remember they used it to spy on enemies. I also remember accounts of 3 people who have said they tried to teleport to an underground base in Alaska to see the ''Greys'' or ''Ant people'' as the legend calls them. I haven't read them but I remember watching videos of people who have read them.

I do find in fascinating that they took an interest in AP. I have not AP yet but I hope to achieve it one day.

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I have heard about the CIA and astral projection. I remember they used it to spy on enemies. I also remember accounts of 3 people who have said they tried to teleport to an underground base in Alaska to see the ''Greys'' or ''Ant people'' as the legend calls them. I haven't read them but I remember watching videos of people who have read them.

I do find in fascinating that they took an interest in AP. I have not AP yet but I hope to achieve it one day.

Smoke some salvia lol it'll help your travels. That shit is weird though if you haven't tried it. Brought me back to the Call of Duty days when you could get under the map because I fell back off of the log I was on and got stuck under the forest lol.

• Love
Reactions: lostangel