• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
If he exists he is punishing me and many of you for some unexplainable reason

Reactions: NSA
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
express yourself without censorship!
As you wish!
If I do as you say, those 66 30-day bans from Fascistbook I used to have on my previous 4 accounts there will instantly transfer here. Cuz Suckerberg determined me as "dangerous entity" and "extremist atheist", all because I don't keep my mouth (keyboard) shut in front of any deities and their sheep. I've made many anti-religion memes over the years, some of them very brutal. But no, no gore or blood - NO! But "brutal" in the sense that they were extremely offensive to the deities.

But... in the interest of this topic lemme put it this way: the christian deity is the real evil. Cuz the christian deity killed millions whereas Lucy (Morningstar) killed 10 people tops.
This is the god of "love" in short:

GOD OF LOVE v3

maneose

maneose

mom, eat me and give birth to me again
Sep 10, 2023
I have believed in God ever since I was young, but never really participated much in it, never went to church, or prayed before eating. However, religion was still part of my life, praying whenever convenient or asking for help. Last summer I experienced my first instance of religious psychosis, where I was convinced God hated me, that I was doomed to do the worst a person could do and God was punishing me for this. I had no proof of this but it felt as factual as the sky being blue, I wanted to repent so bad but I didn't know how or what for. Eventually, I broke out of it, and for a while, I was scared of even thinking about God too much but I started treating myself better and realizing I'm a good person, that bad things just happen and I'm not responsible for them. I slowly started looking into bible verses about God and his love for people, which was weird because I've never even read the bible and it made me realize that God isn't a resentful entity that only loves you when you succeed. He loves you no matter your mistakes and missteps, he is love itself. To explain what I think God is, he's everything but nothing at all. He's the warmness you feel when someone compliments you, the wind and the flowers in the field, the force that allows us to live on Earth and orbit the sun. People who use God for hate don't know of him, there is no "right religion" and not believing in him will not send you to hell.
TDLR: went from religious psychosis to believing in God even more lol

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
But... in the interest of this topic lemme put it this way: the christian deity is the real evil. Cuz the christian deity killed millions whereas Lucy (Morningstar) killed 10 people tops.
This is the god of "love" in short:

View attachment 135849
The quotes you pulled are from the Old Testament, and Christians don't go by that. Instead, they go the the New Testament.
But that said, as a Christian myself there seems to be a lot of unanswered questions on this whole "God" thing. For me Christianity is what governs my moral compass which can be summed up in three words: Do unto others derived from the Golden Rule. I also do not condone those Christians who are antagonistic to non Christians about their beliefs.

That said, it is entirely possible that there could be an afterlife, I suspect that there is, and for the atheists, please note: No I don't have any indisputable proof that there is a life after death, but rather I suspect that there is, and if there is, the afterlife may not be in the Abrahamic sense of the afterlife. It could be in the form of energy of sorts, into another dimension, parallel dimension where life is far more suitable than the one we are experiencing now. Again, just speculation, i have no proof.

But this still doesn't explain the shit-show that we are currently existing in now called the Human Condition.

Last edited:
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
For me Christianity is what governs my moral compass
That's a scary thing to even think about it, knowing what the christian "moral" is... You're saying if there were no higher power you feared, you'd be on a killing spree right now.

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
I don't believe in God because if there was a God....he wouldn't have let me be born into this fucked up world and or have made a fucked up world.

I agree 1000%
The second part of your remark is also something that I have always wondered about too.
If he exists he is punishing me and many of you for some unexplainable reason
There are times when I too feel this way.
This completely sums up my belief. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only converted from one form or another. The thing that differentiates living beings from corpses is that spark of energy - the electrical impulses travelling through the nervous system. That energy is reabsorbed into the cosmos. If there is "immortality" or an "afterlife", it is that the energy within each of us is used in some other way.
Indeed. The interesting question is what happens next?
That's a scary thing to even think about it, knowing what the christian "moral" is... You're saying if there were no higher power you feared, you'd be on a killing spree right now.
Uhm....no. Any rational person who reads what I said will not come to that conclusion. Insulting someone achieves nothing, welcome to my ignore button.

Last edited:
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
If he's real he does not sound like anyone I'd want to worship. If everything in everyone's life is part of God's plan, why does everyone suffer? Why do some people never get to achieve anything in life and spend decades suffering for nothing? Why does he make people capable of abusing eachother and being abused? Why does he allow people to be born in such depressing conditions that he knows they (unfortunately, more than likely) won't be able to escape? Why are there people who get to live comfortably to 123 with incredible healthcare and wealth while there are also 9 year olds dying of starvation because they can't afford food and care? Seems like he sucks if that's all part of his plan.

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Reminds me of a particular verse.

"Peace I leave with you, and my peace I give you.
I do not give as the world gives.
Do not be afraid and let not your hearts be troubled."

Cryptic shit.

NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
If the Christian/abhramic God exists, he's a dick.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
God is a concept made by humans to control humans. God is a concept made by humans that has led to harmful and powerful religions existing; religions which control people's entire lives negatively. God does not actually exist but the mere concept of it has ruined, and will continue to ruin, countless lives

Reactions: NSA and 4am