• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
You know pro life catholics are even against contraception, not just abortion. What do you think of pro life catholics? And what is the catholic stance on suicide? Do we go all to hell according to the catholic church? I think its madness to be against contraception if the child mortality rate is nearly nonexistent.

M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019
They've done unspeakable amounts of harm. They're both anti-woman and pro-suffering even in the most horrible of cases. They think there are absolutely no cases that warrant euthanasia or abortion, not even ones that any rational and compassionate person could see the need for. Not a single ounce of compassion or rationality in people with that viewpoint.

Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Shouldn't all catholic be pro-life? I mean, being a work of god and god as a plan for everyone, are pretty much pro-life precepts. But hey, who am I to tell them they aren't true believers because they cherry pick in their own religion

Reactions: ish