HealMyBrain

HealMyBrain

Dec 6, 2023
Ideally, I want reincarnation with no memory of this life. If I was brought back as a cow in a pasture somewhere, that'd be okay. If I was brought back as a fruit fly in someone's house, I'd be cool with that as well. If I was brought back as a completely new human being, I'd be cool with that as well. Hell, if I was reincarnated as a tree or a bush, I'd also be okay with that. So long as I get to leave all this bullshit behind, forget everything I've experienced, and live a new life as something else, I'm on board. But I know, in all probability, death is probably just nothingness. I guess I won't have an issue with that either, because I won't even be able to use my brain to have an issue with it in the first place. It's just hard to process as a living being.

Then again, though, we have no way to prove or disprove reincarnation. If we're placed back into life as new beings, with no memory of our past existence, we wouldn't really be able to tell, would we? I like to stay hopeful with that little tidbit in mind, but I know it's probably just the void waiting for me.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Unfortunately i don't believe peace will come, only in my final moments will i potentially get to finally have that feeling.

Now i say that because instead i may experience the very natural fear of dying, it's easy to act stoic until that final moment.

I believe given that i exist now from nothing that there is every possibility Unfortunately that this may all happen again, forever..

Also i understand the "peace" thing but really, you won't exist so you can't fully enjoy that feeling anyways. You might never have peace at all in this life or death.

The world ends with you tbh

Reactions: restless111
T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
my personal thoughts are that we all just return to nature and the natural world, ultimately after burial or cremation we become nothing more than fertiliser for whatever roots find their way to feed upon that fertiliser, for example that could be a dandelion therefore part of us is now also part of that dandelion, a bee may land on it and gather its nectar from the flower, so we become part of that bee, a bird may eat the bee so we become part of that bird and so on ultimately returned to the natural world and all its beauty, spoilt only by the existence of humans.

• Love
Reactions: Ash*$18, raindrops and doormat25
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
Personally I think we enter a dream and then that dream slowly comes to an end without us realising it. So, in the end nothing.

That being said travelling the world as a ghost would be cool. Living as a free spirit being able to see everything and anything I want would be probably my ideal form of afterlife.

T

theendisnigh5

Jan 7, 2024
there are those who have gone through clinical death, then come back to life through medical means and spoken about their experiences of the other side; there are many accounts on youtube and you just have to search for 'near death experiences'.

this is what i personally believe is to come <3

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36