• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
If you're planning on ctb soon what do you tell people that ask you this? I usually say I don't know and they look surprised and call me irresponsible.

Tell them a lie, I know its easier said then done. But hey it's kinda like jokes on them right... wasting your limited time with unwanted disappointment. The irony being if they weren't so shitty and so in your face disgusting. Itd probably alleviate the need to ctb. The one thing I hate is being told I'm a failure at life, when all I wanted was to live life... now I've given up on that too.

aeon

aeon

XIII
Dec 6, 2020
I always answer "I'm gonna retire soon" Chuckle, end of discussion.

Reactions: CC123
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
I'm playing it by ear.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
No plans at the moment other then work

Reactions: CC123
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
If you're planning on ctb soon what do you tell people that ask you this? I usually say I don't know and they look surprised and call me irresponsible.
I tell the truth and let them know I do not expect to exist for that much longer. The people in my life right now they know..

I limit who I talk to though.

Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
just say things normal people do, "start looking for a job, finish school" etc

painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
I say I find it hard to think about the future with everything that's going on, if they ask what I mean I say just a lot going on for me right now. They usually shut up then

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
Bold face lie.

There are too many prying eye atm for me to let anything slip, especially during the holidays. Tell them what I would have done if my body wasn't broken- knowing full well I have zero intention of following through.

Reactions: Mthom2
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
Lie, lie, lie. I've found that I'm fairly good at it. Or, people are too self centered to pry further. Either way, I'm of the mindset that they can't prove anything if I just continue to lie.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Something empty or vague like: "Nothing much."

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I always say I'm planning something, but I never say what

LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
Gardening, "enjoying" my retirement. Really I just say whatever I think will get them to leave me alone.