S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
I see the afterlife as whatever the person expects to see. If you expect to see nothingness then you'll float in nothingness. If you expect to meet God in heaven, you'll see what your idea of heaven looks like. I don't necessarily believe in the traditional idea of heaven (with angels and worship, and the gates opening). I think death is like moving on to the next level in one massive simulation/video game. I wish to "respawn" on another planet, in another galaxy, reality, universe etc. I hope to keep the good parts of me and my memories and let go of the bad. I'd still like to remember it all but be free from my trauma and pain knowing I'm in a better place where it can't affect me anymore.

I do want a restart. A new body, a new family, new friends, and a partner. I want to wake up in a place where you can be anything you want to be, free from judgement. No racism, no homophobia, no corruption, no hatred. Just pure love and enjoyment. Where I can chill all day, meet new people, and be free from anxiety and trouble almost like an actual paradise or resort lol. A place where I can fulfill all my adventures and fantasies that I daydream about all the time. A place that has no limits, no rules, just freedom. I do truly believe this is where I will go when I pass on

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SelfLiberation and lofticries