Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Haven't been prepping but I have enough cereal here to feed a small village. Also, a closet filled with a bunch of size 4 dresses that I'll finally be able to fit in once the food runs out and starvation hits :wink::wink:

Attachments

• FD03F535-1F1D-4AEA-99CF-E9E6CFE39939.png
    FD03F535-1F1D-4AEA-99CF-E9E6CFE39939.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Oyoy
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Now that I look at it again, the thread title "what do you have for the apocalypse?" sounds like it's some kind of Potluck party and we're each expected to bring our own dish or something...

Damn, the honey idea was already taken... Canned goods are too obvious... Gosh, I'm not sure WHAT I'll bring.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon and Oyoy
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I have a few a Jaffa
I have never owned a beanie baby! I just think its a silly collection for survival.
Now that I look at it again, the thread title "what do you have for the apocalypse?" sounds like it's some kind of Potluck party and we're each expected to bring our own dish or something...

Download

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I actually have a bug out bag/zombie apocalypse survival backpack. Fully kitted out. Only problem is, it's 200 miles away. I got bored once and chucked all my camping gear in and old army pack, then my OCD took over and I had to make it comprehensive.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I used to live by fear of the apocalypse, had my mind set that I'd want to survive regardless or it wouldn't be fair,
Now though, bring that bitch on and take me with it!
I fear the future now, let alone one after a full blown end of everything!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I learned so much from The Walking Dead I've got my crossbow my pistol and my katana I'm ready!

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I hope the apocalypse takes me out

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
This question suddenly makes sense given the histery I witnessed a month ago when I saw empty shelves at my local grocery store for the first time ever.

If all the shops suddenly closed, I would have to survive on oatmeal, frozen berries and Wasa bread. These are the three staple foods I always have at home.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Everyone took the piss out of me previously for having a bug out bag. Now they don't. Ironic it's so far away and even if I had it I'm too incapacitated to use any of thegear.

Reactions: Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Everyone took the piss out of me previously for having a bug out bag. Now they don't. Ironic it's so far away and even if I had it I'm too incapacitated to use any of thegear.

I used to laugh watching Doomsday Preppers on TV. Guess they're laughing at me now, alone in my kitchen, chewing on a stale piece of hard bread...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Oyoy, nitrogen and Deleted member 1465