• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
My sister was always jealous of me , everything I was doing in life while she chose to be a stay at home mom.

When I was young she was playing with my gift before me.

She has a bad caracter, almost always shouting at her kids even these days while they are adults , i feel bad for them.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I hate that my older brother pretended to care about our father after he died. Acting like he was a great dad even though he was a deadbeat to every single one of his children, myself included. He only cared because he wanted to see if our dad had any inheritance, but personally I don't want my father's dirty money because he abused me and abandoned me. I don't have anything bad to say about my younger siblings though, in spite of their flaws, I think they're great people.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I hate that my older brother pretended to care about our father after he died. Acting like he was a great dad even though he was a deadbeat to every single one of his children, myself included. He only cared because he wanted to see if our dad had any inheritance, but personally I don't want my father's dirty money because he abused me and abandoned me. I don't have anything bad to say about my younger siblings though, in spite of their flaws, I think they're great people.
Yes when there is an inheritance, you see real people's nature.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
My sister was always jealous of me , everything I was doing in life while she chose to be a stay at home mom.

When I was young she was playing with my gift before me.

She has a bad caracter, almost always shouting at her kids even these days while they are adults , i feel bad for them.
I'm jealous of my sister

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I forgot when my grangfather died , we are 4 grand children , she took over and took his dodge caravan and that's it , zero for us instead of selling it and splitting the money in 4.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Yeah, that's when I knew I'm better off not being involved with my older brother. He's a heroin addict anyway, I don't think it's good for me to be involved with that.

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
My brother is a careless wreck less sociopath/narc who manipulated me into believing that he cared for me/ had my best interests when he actually has no genuine human emotions except anger just so he could get a lifeline/money. After I gave him 2 years of my undivided attention/energy playing therapist when I have no buisness doing this for another person, I end up getting brutally injured and he once again manipulates me into thinking it was somehow all my fault.
Oh and he claims that women have easier lives than men and this is somehow justification. For how he treated me
My brother would slit my throat for a quarter. Absolutely sure of it.

Last edited:
xinino

xinino

Shackled
Mar 31, 2024
I don't know. I have four siblings. They are like strangers to me. I have not talked to them for years, nor do they do to me. Although we lived in the same house, we are not interested in each other. I only sometimes talk to my old sister "because she considers me like her son since I was a little baby or whatever"

Reactions: sserafim
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
my parents compare me a lot to my sister. im jealous of her, but i learned that i couldnt do nothing about it. so instead i decided to protect her. i became the best brother i could. i shielded her from all she was supposed to suffer. i think i did too much for her. but i sometimes feel a little sense of achievement everytime she smiles.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Of my two older brothers, I can't complain about one of them because I am aware that his habits are part of his condition (Asperger's). However, the one I can complain about is my oldest brother.

My oldest brother is supposedly the "normal" brother, although it's possible he has undiagnosed ADHD.

- What I hate the most about my brother is when he tries to downplay my desires or interests as if they were useless things and always tries to gaslight me. Basically, he discourages me from living.

- If I say I want to study something related to art, my brother tells me I'll starve and that art is pointless when AI already exists.
If I tell him I'd like to visit Japan, he says that in that country "they don't like foreigners" and that people CTB. Oh, but he loves talking about China because he loves that country and says it's the best.

- My brother wants me to get a job that pays me a lot of money, not one that I enjoy, and I'm not interested in money at all. For him, money is more important than anything. He loves capitalism.

- On the other hand, my brother is always complaining 24/7 about left-wing people. He also loves talking nonsense about LGBT people, black people, and indigenous people. Seriously, what does he have against all those people?

- Sometimes he would tell me that I should work as a slave.

You know what's the most ironic thing about all this?
HE WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED ME LOOK FOR THERAPY...
One of the people responsible for making me feel bad recommended therapy to me to feel "better"...

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
I only have one sibling, my younger brother, and I don't hate anything about him. I honestly think he's great and will grow up to do amazing things.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Of my two older brothers, I can't complain about one of them because I am aware that his habits are part of his condition (Asperger's). However, the one I can complain about is my oldest brother.

My oldest brother is supposedly the "normal" brother, although it's possible he has undiagnosed ADHD.

- What I hate the most about my brother is when he tries to downplay my desires or interests as if they were useless things and always tries to gaslight me. Basically, he discourages me from living.

- If I say I want to study something related to art, my brother tells me I'll starve and that art is pointless when AI already exists.
If I tell him I'd like to visit Japan, he says that in that country "they don't like foreigners" and that people CTB. Oh, but he loves talking about China because he loves that country and says it's the best.

- My brother wants me to get a job that pays me a lot of money, not one that I enjoy, and I'm not interested in money at all. For him, money is more important than anything. He loves capitalism.

- On the other hand, my brother is always complaining 24/7 about left-wing people. He also loves talking nonsense about LGBT people, black people, and indigenous people. Seriously, what does he have against all those people?

- Sometimes he would tell me that I should work as a slave.

You know what's the most ironic thing about all this?
HE WAS THE ONE WHO HELPED ME LOOK FOR THERAPY...
One of the people responsible for making me feel bad recommended therapy to me to feel "better"...
Lol why does he love China and think that it's the best?

Reactions: ClaudeCTTE
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Lol why does he love China and think that it's the best?
Because China is a technologically advanced country and since he is a software developer, he is interested in technology and business.

He likes that this country cares more about money than having LGBT rights (he loves to speak badly about LGBT people).

I don't know what other nonsense he says, but usually all he knows about China is from Youtube channels that always praise China.