Jun 5, 2024
for me, it is the moral majority. i despise false virtue

• Hugs
Reactions: wCvML2, ijustwishtodie, Dai and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Myself. I see all of the worst traits about humanity such as cruelty and ignorance magnified a trillionfold within my own mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dai and whywere
permanently tired

permanently tired

I know you're laughing
Nov 8, 2023
Consciousness

Reactions: DefinitelyReady, wCvML2, LifeQuitter and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
In all the decades on this rotating rock for me it would be the worst of human nature. The greed, the backstabbing, the me, me, me attitude, the "I do not care" about another poor soul, unless of course it is coming home.

I have had and also seen so many people that are so damn ultra self-centered that they could never see past their noses, just so sad.

Always remember that one leaves with, what one came with NOTHING, and it is what a person does while here that matters so much.

Walter

Reactions: wCvML2 and Dai
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I hate humanity, we are parasites that feed on one-another in an effort to get to the top of the food chain in our small biosphere. Almost all of us are self-centered by default and those of use who recognize such and attempt to rise above our base impulses ingrained into our DNA are taken advantage of and tossed aside. To be fair though, the rest of the animal kingdom does the same but for less petty reasons and more to preserve their survival. We as humans sometimes commit atrocities upon one-another just for the "fun" of it.

And don't get me started on relationships, one member of the relationship (regardless of gender) will always outmaneuver the other whether they intend to or not and occasionally, like the parasite they are drain their partner dry until they are but a shell of their former self before moving on to their next victim accumulating wealth along the way.

Our society we manufactured rewards ruthlessness and greed and to think otherwise is to hinge your perceptions on delusions that are formed from self-imposed dogma of some sort and the pre-conceived notions that come from such.

Humanity is a plague.

• Hugs
Reactions: wCvML2, Rust, Dai and 1 other person
K

Kavka

Student
Jun 11, 2024
I can't choose! I generally really hate the nature of things and how evolution works (i.e. r-selection) in general. However, if I had to choose one thing, it would be predation and especially parasitoidism.

Reactions: LifeQuitter
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
What I hate the most is the human condition as well as humanity overall. I hate having to think, feel, do, suffer etc etc. I hate everything about being a human and how it's so much effort. I envy cats as they get to sleep for twice as long as we do and can be lazy whilst still getting praised for it. However, any human that tries to be lazy gets ridiculed. I also hate society and other people for being cruel and mean. I hate society for trying to force me to be a wage slave and for denying me euthanasia

Reactions: wCvML2 and LifeQuitter
Rust

Rust

Aug 28, 2024
Social hierarchies. They form wherever you go, and soon after mob mentality takes over. People change significantly in the presence of others and will do shitty things that they wouldn't do on their own. I'm guilty of this myself.

This is part of the reason I prefer to be alone. It's also my pathetic attempt at a rebellion against...human nature I guess.

Reactions: sserafim
UnluckyBastard

UnluckyBastard

Jun 26, 2024
People. What they're willing to do to each other for a quick laugh is beyond words. I am filled with rage and sadness simultaneously.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Humans, nothing but cockroaches trying to survive in the shittiest environmenrs avaliable and while some has grown fat from feasting on their own kind.

Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
LGBTQIANP+phobia. Also racists, to the hell with them.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere