U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It is true but when we are depressed the brain doesn't care about people, its all about me and how I feel.

Depression is beyond evil.

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
It is true but when we are depressed the brain doesn't care about people, its all about me and how I feel.

Depression is beyond evil.
I mean, I don't think it's about depression specifically; and, I mean, people who aren't depressed don't exactly exhaust their time and energy caring about other's problems, depressed or not.

Reactions: sserafim and EvisceratedJester
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Some people will choose to remain blind to the truth.Suffering is universal.Death is the common denominator to all of us.No matter what color,race,gender or class we are born into.

Reactions: sserafim
T

TheUnkn0wn

Jul 2, 2021
No matter what, someone somewhere will always have things worse off than the next person. It shouldn't be a determining factor to just pull up your socks and 'get over' whatever you're going through.

If I look at my life in a macro level, I shouldn't have any reason to be depressed or suicidal. My brain seems to think otherwise.

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
I'll literally never fathom what difference people thinks it makes if someone else suffers, life is shit anyways

A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
I think some people definitely have it worse but like to what level life still seems worth it varies a lot I think, especially if you don't think you have a future or it's never gonna get better

terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Student
Feb 15, 2024
Although, it does put into perspective my issues and sometimes makes me think about the factual badness of my situation, I agree that it also doesn't change how my brain is made. My brain is made to see the world as a terrible place to be in most of the time so knowing that someone else has it worse than I do often just makes me feel worse. Also a bad situation to be in is just a bad situation to be in in general so how would knowing someone else has it worse change the shittiness of my situation? It won't. Again, it just serves to make me feel worse.

S

SOU_P

me plants will be the last folk to see me alive.
May 5, 2024
honestly it's one of me main reasons to ctb lmfao, i don't go through jack shit compared to so damn many other fellas, so i just wanna die or fail ctb to say i went through somethin?? inferiority complexes be weird like that, aye-

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Some people will choose to remain blind to the truth.Suffering is universal.Death is the common denominator to all of us.No matter what color,race,gender or class we are born into.
mood...

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
it's the most pointless expression ever, literally just saying something without saying anything

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
This is a good swath of society on most issues. Surface platitudes with zero depth. That is until its something that causes them personal grief. Then everyone else is shitty for not seeing the depth of their issue. Basically, most people pretend to care simply because of image. Surface appearance is EVERYTHING in the world today.