Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Work, gym, sleep, SS all day. Maybe watch a show or read something. Talk on the phone with my bestie and my mom. In the summer, I go to the beach. That's pretty much it...

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
i like posts like these, it's thought provoking, reflective, and gives u a peek into others' lifestyles as well :)

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Nothing. Just hang out with this angry guy!
50746308 1190760024441034 7536184844330467328 n
:'(
;-; Miss you, big man.

Attachments

• 281683727_2176276942555999_5226035894115117602_n.jpg
    281683727_2176276942555999_5226035894115117602_n.jpg
    675.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: psp3000, silent star, Skathon and 2 others
Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
man thats painful n repetitive. and the salarys low for a long hourly job? you do shifts right?
its a third world country. we get less than 180$ a month (stuff are cheaper than first world countries ofc).
and no... its just 7am to 7pm.

Last edited:
silent star

silent star

Soon I will forget this life
Apr 30, 2023
Well I wake up and Hangout with my puppy for a while then I go to College for a couple hours then come home and hang out with him again
Snapchat 251250990
He's sleeping on me rn, I skipping rn lol

• Love
Reactions: NumbItAll and psp3000
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Well I wake up and Hangout with my puppy for a while then I go to College for a couple hours then come home and hang out with him again
View attachment 113810
He's sleeping on me rn, I skipping rn lol
Till you lose your scholarship or your grades drop because you're skipping class for b.s. hahaha lololol I had to laugh.

PinkyStat

PinkyStat

It’s killing me
Jun 4, 2023
Wake up, watch youtube or open SS, sleep, stare at the walls, turn on my pc, sleep wake up and sleep again (sometimes my friends call me but i usually ignore it

Reactions: psp3000
silent star

silent star

Soon I will forget this life
Apr 30, 2023
Till you lose your scholarship or your grades drop because you're skipping class for b.s. hahaha lololol I had to laugh.
you know nothing about me or the reason I decided to skip today, Now the reason I decided to skip today was one it's Friday and I'm exhausted two I get in a very depressive state where I can't get out of bed my body physically will not move, my school is aware of that and my situation my teachers have told me multiple times that I am more important than my grades. So yeah hahaha it's so funny that I'm depressed oh and btw my dog isn't b.s I would choose my dog over anything in this world.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Wouldn't it be better to be impoverished and homeless than on disability? I mean, at least that way the unmitigated acuteness of the misery might serve as a motivation to change, for life or death.

Moonset

Moonset

May 15, 2023
Cry, get high, lay in bed all day, sleep and repeat

Reactions: irregularreconcile and Skathon
EternalSunshine<3

EternalSunshine<3

Jun 8, 2023
I wake up around 11am, sometimes bit later, rarely before that.
And then boring stuff happens. Most days I smoke a pack on my computer until I sleep. Sometimes I eat
That's about it
Wake up and stare at the ceiling for a bit

Listen to some movie, maybe watch a music. (While eating breakfast)

Make some art or just draw random things im thinking about

[Insert normal day doing activities]

Ride my bike to a hill and watch the sunset

Sleep, and repeat

Reactions: irregularreconcile
Realkitten

Realkitten

TheRealKitten
Mar 9, 2023
During school days, I wake up at 5 am and spend 10 hours in school. After returning home, I do chores or homework. On weekends, I wake up around 10 am and spend my time either studying, playing games, or watching anime. I rarely go out.

sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
doomscroll, listening to music, masturbate, I do these everyday, when I get motivation I play videogames or watch movies/series

I

isitjustme

Jun 14, 2023
Guys I figured it out! The perfect method: I will bore you all to death with my daily routine!

Gather around my degenerate friends xD ❤️

Reactions: Skathon
irregularreconcile

irregularreconcile

i'm such a coward; these wretched things i do
Jun 15, 2023
good question!

atm staying w/ my bsf, i sleep until around 11-12, try to play some video games, hang out with a close person to me, and stay on my phone until i sleep. between all that i also chain smoke lmao

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
wake up around 12:00am - 8:00am, browse various websites (mostly old archived websites, neocities, and directories), have several cups of tea or coffee, save stuff on the internet archive, study, read posts on SS, watch various films if I'm up to it, sleep, take various vitamins to stay awake, listen to the same 3 or 10 songs or albums, a lot of boring and mundane stuff, day dreaming etc.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
When I am not sleeping as much as possible, I am just listening to music, playing games, watching films and docs, and sleeping again.

Reactions: Skathon
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I do selling as a self employed but that's for a portion of the year, usually a variation of outdoor work or on my days off i sit and loose my mind.

I'd go to college but at 25 i have no clue what to do, my brain is fried from this depression, basic arithmetic is difficult now after stewing..

Crystal

Crystal

Jun 16, 2023
being a NEET at home without any responsibilities

• Wow
Reactions: Rocinante
A

aabavaga

Jun 16, 2023
After looking at all of these posts, I gotta say man, yall are hella depressing, even thinking about it, just doing nothing? I cannot fathom that. Hate to be that guy, but pick up a hobby. I would go with programming, and have. I work in my projects all day, they are opensource.

Currently my passion project is a startup idea, if it goes well maybe all of my pain will go away, at least temporarily, and maybe for a long time, if not permenantly.

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
Recently I've been doing a lot of studying, as it's my finals week, and I have 12 subjects I need to study for :')
It keeps me busy though, which keeps my mind off of depressing thoughts, so it isn't that bad.
Aside from that I listen to music and browse SaSu, and occasionally some youtube.
After these 2 weeks though, I'll go back to spending my days inside, online, and sometimes going out to take walks.

Zulu

Zulu

Aug 10, 2022
Work most days, check up on a few loved ones online by nightfall, occasionally pay bills, sleep, and repeat. On days off, usually stressing and depressed, and try to pass the time with games. Though I've been coming across an uptick in games that encourage suicide in some form, so there's that too I suppose. Live out suicidal fantasies through that. I have no real life besides being a depressed machine.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
After looking at all of these posts, I gotta say man, yall are hella depressing, even thinking about it, just doing nothing?
People not doing anything is due to depression. It is a symptom, not the cause.

gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
Currently unemployed. Not having my own income right now & not having something to do is driving me mad. I don't necessarily enjoy working - but I enjoy having some kind of schedule - & money would be nice. I'm in debt. All I do is eat, clean, play games, try to draw, or I think about my life, what little I have accomplished. Sometimes I message people who are much more successful with their life just to hear about it - I feel happy for them - but it makes me feel worse. I can't afford college & my high school education was non-existent. I can't do the things I want to do - & I ponder on it daily.

Yesterday my mom's coworker dropped her little ones off for us to watch, & my partner really likes kids, & was really enjoying watching them (he misses his niece & nephews a lot & the littlest one reminded us of his nephew). I know he wants kids - & I have mixed feelings. I don't want them but I kinda do? I just have too many mental issues going on & I fear that I will never be stable enough to raise a child. I don't want to be like my mother - I would go for a gentle-parenting route - but idk if I can due to all my issues. So I've been thinking about that a lot, & probably will for the next while.

This isn't even considering the fact that I want to die - but I have thought about trying to stick it out just for him.

Reactions: psp3000