• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
What happens after the ego dies?
Knowing others is wisdom.
Knowing yourself is enlightenment.

What do you gain with enlightenment? Nothing. In fact, if you're unprepared for enlightenment it can be a serious burden.

We're back to the soap bubble analogy. We are both soap bubbles holding onto our own piece of air. When the bubble pops it cannot hold onto it's air any longer. The air returns to the whole, your ego doesn't "die" it dissolves into the whole.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
We stop breathing and hopefully that is it. Apologies - but I really don't want a nightmare about coming back here or being in a world where I cannot relate, communicate or be abused.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023

What do you gain with enlightenment? Nothing. In fact, if you're unprepared for enlightenment it can be a serious burden.

We're back to the soap bubble analogy. We are both soap bubbles holding onto our own piece of air. When the bubble pops it cannot hold onto it's air any longer. The air returns to the whole, your ego doesn't "die" it dissolves into the whole.
Do you believe in past lives? How do you know your past life?

S

Sadshark

Apr 1, 2024

So are we all going to merge and become the same thing? Or will I still be a different individual from you?

Reactions: sserafim
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
So are we all going to merge and become the same thing? Or will I still be a different individual from you?
We are static dancing on the frequency of the universe. Currently, we are set to different channels, when our bodies can no longer maintain the channel we are set to our static joins the hum of the universe. When it's time for your static to have it's own channel again, it'll be reborn into a new vessel.

Another way we imagine it is like a huge battery. Right now we have been given separate energy to experience this reality from our own perspectives. When the energy can no longer sustain this perspective it'll return for another charge.

We are already part of the whole as well as unique individuals.
Do you believe in past lives? How do you know your past life?
The University of Virginia studies children all over the world who report memories of past lives. For us, this is evidence enough to support that life never ends. "Death" is only real in that living matter breaks down over time until it can no longer sustain life. But that doesn't explain where the "life" "goes".

Like a dimension of reality, "consciousness", "life", "spirit", whatever you want to call it, is all around us and within us always.

We cannot distinguish any memories from a previous life, but that isn't evidence we haven't had one either. Through this one's out of body experiences we would suggest that this is the first time the energy inside of us has had any experience.

Last edited:
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
You are experiencing this reality from your perspective. That is your ego. Nobody else can ever experience your experience. Some might get close, some might overlap, but they will never be your full experience.

Every human has the capacity to be either mother Theresa or Hitler or anything in between. Nobody can define or determine your experience except you yourself.
I love your words of wisdom

S

Sadshark

Apr 1, 2024
We are static dancing on the frequency of the universe. Currently, we are set to different channels, when our bodies can no longer maintain the channel we are set to our static joins the hum of the universe. When it's time for your static to have it's own channel again, it'll be reborn into a new vessel.

Another way we imagine it is like a huge battery. Right now we have been given separate energy to experience this reality from our own perspectives. When the energy can no longer sustain this perspective it'll return for another charge.

We are already part of the whole as well as unique individuals.

The University of Virginia studies children all over the world who report memories of past lives. For us, this is evidence enough to support that life never ends. "Death" is only real in that living matter breaks down over time until it can no longer sustain life. But that doesn't explain where the "life" "goes".

Like a dimension of reality, "consciousness", "life", "spirit", whatever you want to call it, is all around us and within us always.

We cannot distinguish any memories from a previous life, but that isn't evidence we haven't had one either. Through this one's out of body experiences we would suggest that this is the first time the energy inside of us has had any experience.
Can I choose who or what I will be in my next life? For example, being a god.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
Can I choose who or what I will be in my next life? For example, being a god.
Unfortunately, it's most likely a roll of the dice.

Our belief is that "existence" is like a huge database. Every "type" of existence has it's own table and every individual entry is a single moment in time. We do believe that it was our choice to come fill in some of these entries.

As far as being becoming a god, we can say with great certainty that you are already a god. For all tense and purpose you are at the center of the universe and everything that happens in the universe is your own unique experience. We don't have tremendous biblical type powers, like separating bodies of water or transmuting water to wine, but the power of the Creator is already inside all of us.

S

Sadshark

Apr 1, 2024

Our belief is that "existence" is like a huge database. Every "type" of existence has it's own table and every individual entry is a single moment in time. We do believe that it was our choice to come fill in some of these entries.

As far as being becoming a god, we can say with great certainty that you are already a god. For all tense and purpose you are at the center of the universe and everything that happens in the universe is your own unique experience. We don't have tremendous biblical type powers, like separating bodies of water or transmuting water to wine, but the power of the Creator is already inside all of us.
One last question, if I am already god, can I create life? a talking cat, perhaps. going a little further, beings that are living idealizations, the ideal friend, the ideal girlfriend, the ideal family, etc.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
One last question, if I am already god, can I create life? a talking cat, perhaps. going a little further, beings that are living idealizations, the ideal friend, the ideal girlfriend, the ideal family, etc.
We absolutely have the ability to create life, through birth.

Reactions: Sadshark
G

gazap

Dec 3, 2023
The thing that is you is called ego.

I believe we are all one entity separated by ego. The Monroe institute explores out of body experiences where the instruction is to separate your ego from this body. The University of Virginia studies children who have detailed vivid memories of past lives. Sounds like an ego getting redeployed to a human to me.

I believe the idea here is that our body and minds exist in 3 dimensions so we can only speculate what higher dimensions would look like. Carl Sagan has a very good explanation how we can observe the "shadow" of the fourth dimension to contemplate a tesseract.

I too read something similar. Experiments done at the Monroe is extensive and credible. We shed the I (ego) and reconnect with the higher self, or what anothony peake calls your Daemon. This is your true being. I believe that the world beyond this reality is too vast for our 3d brains to comprehend, and we'll never make sense of it. All evidence for a 'something' beyond this reality in anecdotal, yet, there is enough of it, in my humble opinion, to prove its existence

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

Why do you think it's most likely a roll of the dice? So it's just random then? That sucks. What's the point of having so many different types of existence? Why do you believe that it was our choice to come in and fill some of these entries?
We absolutely have the ability to create life, through birth.
Do you think that humans should have the ability to create life? "With great power comes great responsibility."

Last edited:
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
I too read something similar. Experiments done at the Monroe is extensive and credible. We shed the I (ego) and reconnect with the higher self, or what anothony peake calls your Daemon. This is your true being. I believe that the world beyond this reality is too vast for our 3d brains to comprehend, and we'll never make sense of it. All evidence for a 'something' beyond this reality in anecdotal, yet, there is enough of it, in my humble opinion, to prove its existence
We've had several NDE's and studying reports from all over the world is evidence that whatever comes next, crosses all borders, knows no language, and occurs within every culture. The Netflix documentary Surviving Death does a really good job visualizing, but it's still no replacement for experience.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I don't know but i will find out soon. I would hope to be rewarded for all the suffering but i dont think so.

We are just another species , a good mix of atoms, that's it , we are going back to dust. The never ending cycle.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024

Or Goddess 😁
I don't know but i will find out soon. I would hope to be rewarded for all the suffering but i dont think so.

We are just another species , a good mix of atoms, that's it , we are going back to dust. The never ending cycle.
Will you text us on the other side and let us know?

G

gazap

Dec 3, 2023
For some weird reason, I think I will wake up as a child again. I hope so at least.
Then you may enjoy the work/s of Anthony Peake. This is what he believes and he cites credible scientific sources to back his claim (mainly quantum phyiscs). I would suggest that you read 'cheating the ferryman'

• Informative
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Then you may enjoy the work/s of Anthony Peake. This is what he believes and he cites credible scientific sources to back his claim (mainly quantum phyiscs). I would suggest that you read 'cheating the ferryman'
I'll check him out - but he's not a scientist himself, right?

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
Why do you think it's most likely a roll of the dice? So it's just random then? That sucks. What's the point of having so many different types of existence? Why do you believe that it was our choice to come in and fill some of these entries?

Do you think that humans should have this ability and power? "With great power comes great responsibility."
Our belief is when your body can no longer sustain your "life", it'll rejoin the whole for 49 days. In that time your experiences are uploaded to the whole, while your "life" recharges. Once your "life" is ready to go again, cannonball back into reality.

Why so many types of existence, moments, and memories? What is the final result of the universe? What is the purpose of life?

It appears that consciousness is a divergent result of the universe's creation. We exist simply to experience the universe, we are the universe experiencing itself. If we are the universe experiencing itself, then the end-result of the universe is to eventually experience everything, everywhere, all at once.

All living things have the power of the Creator inside of them. It's a part of nature to combine genetic code to create more life. Look how aphids do this, they are normally 100% female. When they face disease or environmental threat their biology forces them to produce males with slightly different genetics in order to mix up and strengthen their genes.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Our belief is when your body can no longer sustain your "life", it'll rejoin the whole for 49 days. In that time your experiences are uploaded to the whole, while your "life" recharges. Once your "life" is ready to go again, cannonball back into reality.

Why so many types of existence, moments, and memories? What is the final result of the universe? What is the purpose of life?

It appears that consciousness is a divergent result of the universe's creation. We exist simply to experience the universe, we are the universe experiencing itself. If we are the universe experiencing itself, then the end-result of the universe is to eventually experience everything, everywhere, all at once.

All living things have the power of the Creator inside of them. It's a part of nature to combine genetic code to create more life. Look how aphids do this, they are normally 100% female. When they face disease or environmental threat their biology forces them to produce males with slightly different genetics in order to mix up and strengthen their genes.
How long does it take for your life to be ready to go again and for you to cannonball back into reality? Can it be as long as 20 years?
For some weird reason, I think I will wake up as a child again. I hope so at least.
Why do you hope to wake up as a child again? I hope to escape the reincarnation cycle

Reactions: crazy world
G

gazap

Dec 3, 2023
I'll check him out - but he's not a scientist himself, right?
No I don't think he is, but he is an academic and extremely intelligent. I think you'll like him. He is also very active on youtube. Where do you live? I can send you a copy

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
No I don't think he is, but he is an academic and extremely intelligent. I think you'll like him. He is also very active on youtube. Where do you live? I can send you a copy
Can I have a copy as well?

Reactions: gazap
B

born_borken

Apr 1, 2024
Probably nothing. I am very scared that everything just continues.
And I dream to be reborn with a functional brain.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
How long does it take for your life to be ready to go again and for you to cannonball back into reality? Can it be as long as 20 years?
This is purely conjecture, but Hinduism teaches that the life in your body goes to Bardo for 49 days. 49 days just so happens to be the time required to develop the pineal gland in a human fetus. There is no way the ancient Yogis could have known it takes 49 days to develop the pineal gland. People speculate that this is where your "soul" resides, it's the only part of your brain that does not have left/right halves.

Time is purely subjective, meaning 49 days to you might feel like an eternity. There's no true way to know for certain, nobody has ever reported back.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
This is purely conjecture, but Hinduism teaches that the life in your body goes to Bardo for 49 days. 49 days just so happens to be the time required to develop the pineal gland in a human fetus. There is no way the ancient Yogis could have known it takes 49 days to develop the pineal gland. People speculate that this is where your "soul" resides, it's the only part of your brain that does not have left/right halves.

Time is purely subjective, meaning 49 days to you might feel like an eternity. There's no true way to know for certain, nobody has ever reported back.
Oh okay. Can you be reincarnated into the different realms (like into hell or the god realm) or as nonhuman things, like a hungry ghost or animal?
where do you live? send me a pm. It's a hard copy
Lol I'm not comfortable sharing my address to people on here. Is there really no digital version? 😭

Last edited:
S

Sail_to_Infinity

Feb 24, 2020
Personally, I'd wager that the same thing happens after our death as before our birth, which is absolutely nothing. The passage of time ceases to exist for you after your brain stops functioning - there's no difference between a nanosecond and a trillion ages of our Universe. The brain and body decompose into atoms, returning to the universe; the entropy of the universe increases - time marches on, your memory fades away. Perhaps as some form of consciousness in some reality, we are redrawn anew after an almost infinite amount of time (bearing in mind the lack of experiencing the passage of time).

Reactions: 11April
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Dec 23, 2023
Oh okay. Can you be reincarnated into the different realms (like into hell or the god realm) or as nonhuman things, like a hungry ghost or animal?
Heaven and Hell are not destinations, they are a state of mind.

Depending on the branch of science and math we can conclude that there are more than 4 dimensions. We subscribe to the 11 dimension theory where there are 9 spatial dimensions and 2 time dimensions. The number 11 is also present in Hindu teachings, everything above 11 belongs to Vishnu.

Actually Hinduism teaches 64 dimensions, but science has only caught up to 11 so that's where we stick for now.

We believe ghosts, apparitions, and other supernatural events are individual "spirits" that move through a higher dimension and can sometimes cast a shadow into our 4d perspectives.

• Informative