• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I desperately don't want to do anything stupid bc it'll make everything worse for me, but I can't hold back much longer. I tried reaching out to someone a little while ago, but my mind went entirely blank and I couldn't figure out what to say to them to explain what's going on or what's bothering me. All I knew was that I was and am in alot of pain and distress but couldn't and can't figure out how to explain it with words. I'm too stressed to dm rn so pls don't, just reply to me in the thread instead, thanks! I hate that I have to be like this :'(

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry you are in such a bad place. If you want help then I guess your GP or a helpline or something that could refer you on to someone. I don't think it matters that you can't quite articulate it. What you've just said makes sense- that you feel scared that you don't feel in control and that you may end up hurting yourself impulsively. I hope you can get the help you need.

Yarani

Yarani

the only constant is change.
Mar 29, 2024
You could just start with "I am in pain and I felt the need to reach out to you"

Can you pinpoint what you need from that person?
Listening, talking, meeting with you?
Then you could say "I am in terrible pain, can you help me by doing xyz?"
Or ... "I am in pain and I wanted to reach out to you, but I don't know what would help me right now."

Don't necessarily need to explain it ... just say what you feel.

Try not to overthink. You already felt what you need, and that seems to be making contact.

I don't know you so I don't know if that's helpful or appropiate at all for you.
I just hope you can find a way to reach out.

• Love
Reactions: TapeMachine
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
You could just start with "I am in pain and I felt the need to reach out to you"

Can you pinpoint what you need from that person?
Listening, talking, meeting with you?
Then you could say "I am in terrible pain, can you help me by doing xyz?"
Or ... "I am in pain and I wanted to reach out to you, but I don't know what would help me right now."

Don't necessarily need to explain it ... just say what you feel.

Try not to overthink. You already felt what you need, and that seems to be making contact.

I don't know you so I don't know if that's helpful or appropiate at all for you.
I just hope you can find a way to reach out.
Thank you. I find it hard to tell ppl I need help without reasoning and/or without being able to tell them what I need help with though, bc I'm afraid they're just going to tell me they can't help me if I don't tell them what's bothering me or what I need help with coz ppl does that sometimes and it's frustrating af! >_< I have managed to write a little note that I'll probably give to someone tomorrow, but thanks though. It means alot to me <3

• Love
Reactions: Yarani
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
breathe with your diaphragm, say words of encouragement to yourself.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I'm sorry you are in such a bad place. If you want help then I guess your GP or a helpline or something that could refer you on to someone. I don't think it matters that you can't quite articulate it. What you've just said makes sense- that you feel scared that you don't feel in control and that you may end up hurting yourself impulsively. I hope you can get the help you need.
Thank you, I wrote a note that I'll give to someone tomorrow. Wish me luck though >_<

Yarani

Yarani

the only constant is change.
Mar 29, 2024
Thank you. I find it hard to tell ppl I need help without reasoning and/or without being able to tell them what I need help with though, bc I'm afraid they're just going to tell me they can't help me if I don't tell them what's bothering me or what I need help with coz ppl does that sometimes and it's frustrating af! >_< I have managed to write a little note that I'll probably give to someone tomorrow, but thanks though. It means alot to me <3
I think you did great, you made a constructive decision and acted on it. I can say this is hard or impossible for me in painful and stressful situations. Hats off.
Fingers crossed for you!

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
You might also want to cut and print the words you've written here. That may help them understand how utterly overwhelming it is for you to describe out loud.

Reactions: Yarani
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Thank you, I wrote a note that I'll give to someone tomorrow. Wish me luck though >_<

I wish you all the best of luck. I hope they give you their time and understanding.