• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I have no idea why, but I first read it as "cut the bag". I still keep reading it that way, and I feel silly reading it like that in my head. Anyone else?
I couldn't figure it out for the life of me
I caught on that it was a euphimism meant to kill yourself but it didn't click until about 6 months into stalking lmaoo. It was only after someone had spelled it out a few times (NoLifeNoPain) guy I think that I was walking down the street not even on this website that the two clicked together in my head and I went "ohhhhhhhhhhhhh catch the bus, ctb catch the bus"
Hope no one heard me lol

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Made4TV, mattwitt and 2 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
i thought it was 'cease to breathe'

Reactions: justabouttobedone, Deleted member 4993, mattwitt and 2 others
C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
I didn't know, I thought it was some new internet lingo I missed out on. I remember googling it and thinking "ahhh, that's why they all say it so much" but I also had a laugh because I don't know about you but the bus service here is quite unreliable!

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Made4TV, mattwitt and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I just thought ctb was a cute abbreviation that meant suicide lol! Didn't even register that it stood for catch the bus. Yea I know right? Wait no, I waited for someone else to explain at some point. Maybe I asked once, can't remember.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, mattwitt and lemmeeleev
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I had no idea )) I guessed after 2-3 sentences it was something which literally means "commit suicide", but I didn't know until somebody mentioned "catch the bus" in some topic.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, lemmeeleev and Whatshername
S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
My mind just painted this chilling picture.

In the middle nowhere, with the surroundings pitch black, a well-lit bus stop stands. A person is wearing his/her favorite attire, sitting on the bench, starring into the darkness, waiting to catch the bus. The bus arrives, with no destination written on it, and no one on it. It almost seems like it is there just for you. The driver with a stoic expression, opens the door, looks at you and rings a little bell at the edge of the entrance. The person stands up, takes a step forward, and stood there for a moment. He/she then turns around, and proceeds back to his/her seat. The driver closes the door and drives on.

Moments later, another bus arrives. The same thing happens, this time the driver rings the bell twice. The person decided it is time, and boarded the bus. The bus drives into the eternal darkness, as it leaves, we see a sign on the back of the bus. It says "The Final Stop".​

The bell reference was something which suddenly popped into my head, it's a reference from the phrase "for whom the bell tolls".

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, ReleaseMe and lemmeeleev
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
Caca in The Bathroom!

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, lemmeeleev and Vaughn
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
Cocks, tits & balls (sorry but you asked.lol)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and lemmeeleev
Wallflower

Wallflower

Feb 10, 2019
totally thought it was "cover the bullshit" don't know why lol.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool, lemmeeleev and Vaughn
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
"Close the book"

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, lemmeeleev and Vaughn
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
it was a mistery until urbandictionary uncovered it

meaningisgone

meaningisgone

Student
Feb 17, 2019
I kept having a dyslexic moment and thinking people were saying CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy). Once I figured out I had the B and T mixed up, I Googled it. I would have just asked, but it seemed like literally everyone knew what it meant so I felt stupid.

Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I thought it meant chaturbate.

Reactions: Memento Mori and lemmeeleev
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I also thought "cease to breathe". When I found out it was catch the bus, I felt mildly proud of myself, like I'd sort of called it, even if it wasn't dead on. Of course, that feeling of pride disappeared when I was stumped by "kms" and ultimately guessed it had something to do with kilometers.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Deleted member 4993
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I also thought "cease to breathe". When I found out it was catch the bus, I felt mildly proud of myself, like I'd sort of called it, even if it wasn't dead on. Of course, that feeling of pride disappeared when I was stumped by "kms" and ultimately guessed it had something to do with kilometers.

I just thought "kms wtf??" Then "ohhhhh" as penny clunked into place

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Angst Filled Fuck Up
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I actually had no idea lol all i knew it stood for something like an "inside" thing for this forum.. But i figured it out pretty quick after reading some posts.

Reactions: lemmeeleev