BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Trying to keep myself busy, but my brain is getting more foggy and I'm so tired. I think I'm just going to go to bed.

Reactions: Skathon, WitheringAway and http-410
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I've worked until now, actually. Oddly, I've liked working lately. Keeps my anxiety effectively at bay.

• Love
Reactions: WitheringAway and BitterlyAlive_
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Went for a walk near the train tracks again. First I walked into the wrong direction which I didn't notice. For some reason I'm so foggy I can't think straight. I didn't manage to be as close to the tracks as I was on Monday, but managed to get into a semi-exposing position. Skill comes with practice. I noticed it's easier to walk towards the train while its passing by, but running sideways into the wheels is not what I want. It was the second time (last time on Monday) a police helicopter flew past the area while I was there, but I think that's a coincidence.

Also the way where it goes to one of my hiding spots is closed off because there is construction or something else going on, which was not the case on Monday. Although there are still enough places to take the train, I really hope that the area won't become inaccessible.

Afterwards I became really tired.

• Hugs
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Coffee lots of coffee,,,

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, WitheringAway, Sensei and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Tbh I've been foggy as hell, so lots of laying around. I've been playing some Animal Crossing to try and get my brain going. Just drinking coffee and sitting around now...

Reactions: WitheringAway
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Today I got done with the whole clearance forum in my new job to be transferred to the other location.... spent the day going back and forth between the idiots offices in the HR collecting approval from their computers... they confiscated my job ID, the key card, the locker's key etc basically everything they ever gave me... did a lot of crying and smoking... coffee and depressing music.. did a quick grocery shopping after work.. hadn't eaten all day so I made shrimp pasta and had it with coke for dinner. Was the only good thing in my day. was delicious :pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
Went for a run, Sunday papers, watching sport, played some guitar, back to sport watching now. Wondering when and how I'll CTB

• Hugs
Puffinz

Puffinz

Dec 7, 2020
I woke up a couple hours ago but I've just laid in bed all day.

• Hugs
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I've spent most of my day in bed. I went to make brownies earlier, but when I looked at the box and tried to read the instructions, my brain fog got worse. I had to put it away and go back to bed. :/ Tried to play a bit of Animal Crossing, but it was dull so I stopped.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway and Puffinz
Phill

Phill

Student
Dec 19, 2019
Woke up late as always, came to work, did some mails to be sent to some prefectures over the state, had banana pie and coffee for breakfast, spent some time on SS and had lunch. Now it's almost 1:00pm and I still have the whole afternoon ahead.

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
Woke up late today, took a quick shower and was shivering nonstop afterwards.. it's internal fever I thought... the house was warm and all but I had the chills and all...confusing.. made me hot mint tea with lemon and ginger knowing I'd be extra late for that effort.. got to work before the manager and was relieved.. done with work at 4 (working from 9) having eaten only cookies all day. Back home with an actual fever this time. Took vitamin C with plenty of water and passed tf out. Woke up sweaty but a little better. Ordered my dinner soup biscuits and salad. Played my game and watched the news. Now on ss before bed. It's 11:14pm here.

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Somehow, today feels like a dream to me:

-Woke up in the morning
-Went for a walk/run
-Studied lots of japanese
-Cooked
-Did the dishes
-Cleaned the house
-Spend some nice time on the internet (SS, memes, etc)

I can't believe how productive my day has been! I usually spend my time in bed/PC complaining about the fact that I want to die ASAP.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fehler, BitterlyAlive_ and WitheringAway
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I ate a lot of cookies. After that I went running and cleaned up afterwards. The rest of the time I spent on SS and YouTube.

http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I went cycling in stormy and rainy weather and got all dirty. I passed the three horses again and this time I was confident enough to pet one of them. At home I ate something (also too many cookies again). I just came back from a walk.

Last edited:
  • Love
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
I woke up late today. Been Struggling with severe insomnia and when I fall asleep I don't respond to my alarm. Worked, drank 3 cups of Moroccan tea throughout the shift. Think it's one of my fav drinks now. Coffee substitute since coffee now cause me Tachycardia (heart beating too fast) and I need caffeine to function.
Got home. took a shower. Hadn't eaten all day so I made me a grilled cheese sandwich at 6 pm. Don't have the appetite to eat anything else. Went outside, Fed some stray cats and hung out with them. Got home. had a coconut water. Talked to my friend and told her about my new job, now on ss. Will attempt to sleep in a bit.

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Woke up midday.
Rest of the time surfing the net and being very tearful.

• Hugs
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
-Breakfast
-Studied some japanese
-Been hearing my parents argue since this morning
-Enjoying SS

Reactions: Amumu and WitheringAway
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Usually I sleep 3 hours, then eat, then listen to music for one hour, brush teeth, try to sleep again and fail. Then I do stuff.

Reactions: WitheringAway and Pookie
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Well, it's just past 9:00 am but I've been up since before 2:00 am so here goes.

I played games on my phone for a while.
Wathced six years' worth of Christmas episodes of "Would I Lie to You?"
Ate a slice of ice cream cake for breakfast. (Shush.)
Spent almost two hours on SS. :tongue:

UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
I woke up late. Around 11:00. Visited the toilet...
Drank straight from the juice pack. Turned on the computer.

SS!

JXMD9Vs

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I take my pills and hope I find the strength in me to carry on. Even if I feel like my soul is Asking me to break free.

• Hugs
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I have serious memory issues which is one of my many personal problems so this should be fun. I woke up feeling sick and having very little mental stamina just like the last few years or so. I ate... celery and peanut butter. I was going to try and do some bills but its the weekend and that stuff is part of the reason I am getting ready to CTB anyway. I finally went for a walk to return 2 movies to the redbox about a mile away. I have a car but its only 70 degree where I live so I have been walking everyday to see the mountains and the birds and dogs and children and stuff. I was going to rent another movie but I got confused and couldnt remember what movie I wanted because I dont walk with my cell phone and I wanted coffee from the shop but I'm broke and so I came home. I got a list and went to get coffee and veggies and a pizza and some booze (I'm drinking to celebrate my death) and some cookies and cinnamon for the coffee and nicotine and a movie. I got home and on the way I got a big fat burrito. I opened my wine to find it was a corcked bottle and I have no silverware so I quickly asked a person next door because it was late as I'm sleeping all day. Then I had merlot burrito coffee with cinnamon and tobacco with my movie. For a bit I forgot how bad things are for me. For a bit I forgot all my problems. Then I saw a post on here that made it all come back (nobodies fault). I played my video game for a while and I should have gone to bed but at this point I really really dont care. If my illnesses don't take me my depression will. I just feel glad that today I didnt have a stroke but if I do I hope its strong enough to take me.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway and Pookie
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Woke up and ate tomato soup with croutons for breakfast
Then I went for a walk outside in cold, windy and rainy weather and tried to call someone
At home I browsed SS and YT eating tomato soup with croutons
I reached the person I wanted to talk to on the phone
In the evening I went jogging and after that I ate tomato soup with croutons again
For dessert I ate half a banana from the day before, cookies and pralines

I still have an appetite but idk what to eat.

• Hugs
Reactions: WitheringAway and GarageKarate07
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I get up at 11 approx. Cereals+large coffee and go skating or visit some cats that are in a park (it depends on the weather), I need to go out even a little every day. Buy something if necessary. After 15h, I no longer like to leave the house. I usually eat at 17h and have dinner between 22-23h, meanwhile I'm practically always in front of the pc watching videos or playing games. I go to bed more or less at 2-3am. A few months ago it varied more but this is the "scheme" that I have been doing for weeks.

• Love
Reactions: WitheringAway and UiopQwerty
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
I got up around 8.00. Argued with tenant about my cash, He will pay today!
No. He didnt pay. Ate a bag of chili cheese bows...
Sat down infront of computer and played here on SS. Advanced and awesome game!
Watched a oscar nominated movie called "Tremors.3.Back.To.Perfection".

And back here! :sunglasses:

• Hugs
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
Woke up at 5.30 this morning.
SS!
A1a1a1

• Aww..
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Jun 23, 2020
Woke up late as usual (insomnia is a bitch) went to work, worked, got home, my mom argued with me over some petty bs, I made coffee for my mom, she's still angry, drank said coffee by myself, took a shower for the 3rd time today (for crying purposes), felt a lil better now out and about in the cold drinking iced pineapple cocktail. Idek what's in this thing but it's sooo GOOD!
Idk what to do now it's supposed to be New Year's Eve it's 7pm where I am and I'm lonely but I'm ok.

• Hugs
Reactions: enter.the.void and Fehler
E

enter.the.void

Jul 14, 2020
Playing no man's sky the whole day on my big screen tv, drinking coffee a lot and and occasionally took a smoking break. This game is really immersive and addicting, i just started 2 weeks ago and have already more than 100 hours played. If someone here play this game too, my username there is SpirantBark7649. But I feel like i'm in a dystopian cyberpunk simulation now, the world outside has become a oppressive orwellian police state full of alienated mask-wearing zombies and NPCs in a frozen, inhospitable wasteland - so video games has becomes the only interactive distraction left in this nightmare...

Last edited:
  • Hugs