• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

strawb12

strawb12

-
Mar 26, 2023
I was diagnosed with severe depression & social anxiety. I really only think I have mild depression though, I have really bad suicidal ideation but it's all while mentally sound & while I'm rational. I don't just get it when depressed. Actually I rarely feel depressed but according to the doctor I have really bad depression. They probably just think that I'm mentally I'll because I want to ctb & don't understand that I made that decision after weighing the pros & cons & all my other options.

Reactions: Harrow
Harrow

Harrow

Aug 20, 2023
major depression and generalized anxiety disorder

• Hugs
Reactions: rabbitmalice56
BurgundySnap

BurgundySnap

Sick of being sick
Jul 19, 2023
Psychological only, I have been diagnosed with MDD and ASPD (Not to be misread as ASD). Although I never suspected my depression was to that extent, it might appear it was the case all along. I don't quite understand the reasoning for the ASPD diagnosis, but who am I to argue against it? So be it!

CuteThing

CuteThing

i order the same subway every time i go to subway
Mar 22, 2023
i have been diagnosed with autism. twice

rabbitmalice56

rabbitmalice56

I ain't tryin' to live, pray I die
Sep 14, 2023
MDD and GAD but that was just from a simple check since they didnt really care about any other problems.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I never went to the doctor to get a diagnosis other than anxiety because it was very obvious that I had it, I hate doctors.
I suspect I have BPD (i looked up what bpd is like, I can relate to most things but I probably don't have it), I suspect I have PTSD because I have panic attacks over things that happened in the past, and I definitely have social anxiety which I take medication for but it doesn't do shit.