KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Autism, chronic fatigue syndrome, chronic pain that is most likely fibromyalgia everyday for the past 4 years, IBS, complex PTSD, ADHD. And of course "depression" as if anyone wouldn't be miserable in my shoes.

Let me die already

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Buffy5120 and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Autism, chronic fatigue syndrome, chronic pain that is most likely fibromyalgia everyday for the past 4 years, IBS, complex PTSD, ADHD. And of course "depression" as if anyone wouldn't be miserable in my shoes.

Let me die already
I hear you. Do you have any medications that can at least help take the edge off your pain?

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I hear you. Do you have any medications that can at least help take the edge off your pain?
Not currently. I've tried just about everything and the only thing that helps me, weed, is illegal in my country.
I've tried lyrica and mixed NSAID/opiates, pretty much all ADs, doctors wouldn't give me anything due to my age so I have to try to acquire things myself now. Truly feels like being trapped on a sinking ship when doctors are gatekeepers to literally everything and I hate those bastards

• Aww..
Reactions: Buffy5120, Dizzylady80 and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Not currently. I've tried just about everything and the only thing that helps me, weed, is illegal in my country.
I've tried lyrica and mixed NSAID/opiates, pretty much all ADs, doctors wouldn't give me anything due to my age so I have to try to acquire things myself now. Truly feels like being trapped on a sinking ship when doctors are gatekeepers to literally everything and I hate those bastards
I'm a chronic pain sufferer myself and chronic pain is dehumanising. And nowadays doctors don't want to prescribe effective painkillers due to the damn opioid crisis. I'm sure many chronic pain sufferers will ctb due to this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Hopeindeath!, Buffy5120 and 1 other person
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
CPTSD, major depressive disorder, BPD, issues with motor function/balance as complications of craniosynostosis, probable autism spectrum (never diagnosed but I strongly suspect), thyroid issues, and a form of dwarfism

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and Pookie
Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
Post-herpetic neuralgia plus muscle spasms and all sorts of other back issues due to it that cause difficulty walking, major depression, PTSD, cPTSD, GAD, dysphoria, and bulimia. The PHN is definitely the worst of it, I'm in constant pain that gets worse when I use my left side of my body and sometimes just gets worse for no reason, to the point where I can speak or do anything. It's very hard to do anything like this

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Meditation guide and Pookie
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Nice try info miner

Reactions: Meditation guide