lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Cars that collectively work in synch with eachother without needing to be steered. Making it so the drunk/careless don't drive, the disabled can go where they want, and the ppl who have a fear of driving don't have to be scared. Or fuck it. How about a teleportion machines.

Last edited:
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
The Enertron
ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

It'll give a full night's sleep in seconds, but it does nothing for hunger. Perfect for VSED.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Dead Ghost
W

whereistheshnow

May 31, 2022
A machine/pill/injection that could restore our physical and mental health

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
A faster-than-light warp drive. Let me get as far away from this planet as possible, causality be damned.

Reactions: Sakura94
Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
I just want a simple time travel technology
Omg Have you watched the TV show DARK? Time travel would be a disaster. Like, you could end up marrying your child type of disaster.

redeyepiranha

redeyepiranha

Jun 22, 2022
Time machine, so I could prevent my birth

markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
Teleportation anywhere on the planet. That way I didn't have to face traumas and abuses from people in my life as I could have easily left the situation so many times I desired. Also I could easily get to a place like an abandon forest or some ancient site where I could live all by myself and ctb whenever I want to. Also it would be quite fun to see how different people live their lives and what the real truths of this world are.

• Hugs
Reactions: ƉlƩgie
Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
Sci-fi level medicine with ability to treat pretty much any disease, counter the effects of aging and supreme cosmetic surgery.

Reactions: ƉlƩgie