bijou

bijou

meow meow meow
Jan 23, 2023
i would travel to france since i speak some french i could get around pretty easily, and ghana mainly for the ball pythons and other wildlife

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, loopdaloop, nanaka and 2 others
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
Any country I've never been to before. My top picks are Turkey, Iran, Maldives, Greece, Italy.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Adûnâi, sserafim and Aesthetic guy
thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

Jul 21, 2023
I wish I could visit Nepal, Bhutan...the Himalayas is so beautiful and interesting.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, loopdaloop and cepcepcep
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
European countries + S.American countries prolly. I feel like they have the contentment I'm looking for in various ways

Aesthetic guy

Aesthetic guy

Just hanging around...
Dec 13, 2022
Any country I've never been to before. My top picks are Turkey, Iran, Maldives, Greece, Italy.
iran? rly? we all are running away my friend. don't come in here. there is a high chance to get arrested for no reason -_-

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Extreme Hell, David8886 and 1 other person
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Always wanted to go visit Japan. I'm far from an otaku or anything, but some of my favorite media franchises are Japanese and I find the culture intriguing. Even took some Japanese language classes in high school and I wasn't too shabby.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and sserafim
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
iran? rly? we all are running away my friend. don't come in here. there is a high chance to get arrested for no reason -_-
Other than the conflicts and government, I've heard that Iran is a beautiful place with very kind people and a unique culture.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and Aesthetic guy
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'd love to go somewhere where I haven't been, like Austria, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Israel, Iran, Lichtenstein, Morocco, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, South Korea, Switzerland, UAE, Turkey, etc

If I had choose only a few tho, they would be Korea, Turkey, and Iran. I've been to China and Japan, but not Korea…I'd love to go someday. I also really want to go to Istanbul, Cappadocia and Isfahan for some reason…idk why

I also want to go to France, England, and Scotland again. I love Paris, London and Edinburgh so much. London is literally my favorite city. I also want to go to Mont Saint-Michel again and explore more places in France.

I want to go to Inverness and explore the Scottish highlands, and go to Loch Ness again. Last time I only went to Fort Augustus. I'd like to take a boat on Loch Ness and hopefully see the monster…I also want to go to the Isle of Skye

I'd also like to go to Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka again and explore other places in Japan

i would travel to france since i speak some french i could get around pretty easily, and ghana mainly for the ball pythons and other wildlife
France is so nice! I love it so much. Where in France would you go?
European countries + S.American countries prolly. I feel like they have the contentment I'm looking for in various ways
Where in Europe would you go? There are so many countries there…

Last edited:
Reactions: ColorlessTrees
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Not only one country, I'd like to travel the world, learn about new cultures, new people, and such stuff.

Reactions: sserafim, nanaka and SenseOfLoss
Crystal

Crystal

Jun 16, 2023
South Korea for shopping 😭

and visiting k-drama locations?

Reactions: sserafim
S

sadmailman

joy division — new dawn fades
Oct 10, 2023
I really really wanted to visit Poland. One of my fav music bands comes from there and I find the language magnificent as well, since it sounds a little bit similar to my native lang.

Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
There are none I could think of. I'm already a nomad in this country; I have no place to call home. I go to new cities and I encounter so many people who were born and raised in a single place. I'm an outsider everywhere I go. I believe this negatively impacted me as a kid. I have no desire to travel but to settle somewhere I can call home for once in my life.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Kinda want to visit korea...I hear that they have cool convenience stores that have good food and are close to living spaces...I want to try going to one once.

But I also hear they have close to 0 respect for woman and cameras are often placed in female restrooms as well as police not taking stalking seriously...so I'm not comfortable with that and kinds throws me off...still I really want to go to those convenience stores
South Korea for shopping 😭

and visiting k-drama locations?

Same

vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
there's so many places i want to travel to at one point, i realize i probably won't get to before i ctb though. the top of my list would be japan, finland, and norway. but many many places are beautiful and have rich cultures.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
You guys are so sweet - full of dreams and things you want to do.

My answer: Peru. I heard they still sell N over there.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It's not a country, but I would like to visit Antarctica. I think she is absolutely beautiful. If I were to die somewhere, Antarctica would be a good place :). Of course, it is dangerous due to its climate, but if I was properly prepared, I would feel the safest in the world.

Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
Japan! I wanna go to Japan so bad! There's so many treats I wanna try! So many pieces of merch I wanna buy!
But I also wanna go to italy!

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
trytrytryagain

trytrytryagain

Nov 30, 2023
Probably Hungary. Not for any particular reason other than hearing that it's very pretty in Budapest, I've also always wanted to learn Hungarian or any other language that would help me navigate in Europe. I'm bilingual but other than going back to my home country it's never been too useful worldwide.

Austria would be cool too since German is the main language I want to learn lol, and for what I'm aiming to do with my undergrad and masters it would an ideal country to eventually work in.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
ایرانی هستی!
Iranians seem to be as self-hating as Russians. Truly a European country.

I'd like to go to Juche Korea and Taliban's Afghanistan, I guess. But I hate travelling, AND I'm a disgusting white male living in the Ukraine prohibited by my slave owner from leaving, so the point is moot.

river

river

Nov 7, 2023
new zealand in a heartbeat as im in a LDR and my partner lives there.

otherwise, i think japan and taiwan are pretty neat :)

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Australia. I want to move to either Sydney or Brisbane. Brisbane is the safest since I know someone there -- otherwise Sydney. Pay over there is better than where I'm from and apparently there are multiple small communities that are very supportive of its population.

I was looking into the visa options for working and if it all could be done within a month a little bit more, I'd get it going.

If someone can give me tips on migrating there, please message me.

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Svalbard or Greenland

I like how it gets dark in those places for about a month or so and I enjoy extremely cold weather or cold, dark, and moist places so I guess I would go to any places that are cold, dark, and moist or a place where it constantly feels like autumn/fall