• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
In case it isn't clear from the title, what methods can I pursue to CTB using strong prescription sleeping pills, which I guess I'm lucky enough to have obtained?

I have two ideas so far: Partial hanging and drowning in the bathtub (I don't have access to a larger water source). Any other ideas? And which method would be most reliable and less risky? No offense to all the vegans out here but I don't wanna end up a vegetable. I'm not afraid of a little pain, if that helps. I also live by myself, so no danger of anyone "saving" me. Oh and I couldn't find a SN source and honestly I don't wanna risk ordering it unless I'm out of options.

Also, I've done some reading on partial hanging (planning to do some more before I settle on a method) but I'm a little confused regarding the job of the sleeping pills. Would I still need to find, practice, block the carotid arteries and the whole enchilada, or can I just skip it altogether because the pills will knock me unconscious anyway?

Will appreciate any ideas and info

Reactions: blackwidow
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
What sort and how many do you have

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
In case it isn't clear from the title, what methods can I pursue to CTB using strong prescription sleeping pills, which I guess I'm lucky enough to have obtained?

I have two ideas so far: Partial hanging and drowning in the bathtub (I don't have access to a larger water source). Any other ideas? And which method would be most reliable and less risky? No offense to all the vegans out here but I don't wanna end up a vegetable. I'm not afraid of a little pain, if that helps. I also live by myself, so no danger of anyone "saving" me. Oh and I couldn't find a SN source and honestly I don't wanna risk ordering it unless I'm out of options.

Also, I've done some reading on partial hanging (planning to do some more before I settle on a method) but I'm a little confused regarding the job of the sleeping pills. Would I still need to find, practice, block the carotid arteries and the whole enchilada, or can I just skip it altogether because the pills will knock me unconscious anyway?

Will appreciate any ideas and info
Many kinds of sleeping pills……what strength do you have/what kind?
Zolpidem. So far about 80 pills, so about 1000 mg. Will save up more, that's not a problem.
Just 1 single zopiclone 7.5mg pill knocks me out for 7 hours…..zolpidem just slightly weaker than zopiclone but doesn't take much to knock you out

Last edited:
CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
Many kinds of sleeping pills……what strength do you have/what kind?

Just 1 single zopiclone 7.5mg pill knocks me out for 7 hours…..zolpidem just slightly weaker than zopiclone but doesn't take much to knock you out
Yeah, I know. Mine's 12.5 mg though. 1 knocks me out for 3-4 hours. So I have more than enough, I'm not worried about that part.

Reactions: TimetoGo!
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
Zolpidem. So far about 80 pills, so about 1000 mg. Will save up more, that's not a problem.
Are you getting them on prescription.. I'm desperately trying to get some.. Even tried the Indian mart and got robbed of money..., 😔

CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
Are you getting them on prescription.. I'm desperately trying to get some.. Even tried the Indian mart and got robbed of money..., 😔
Indeed. I was lucky, thanks to the pandemic. My family physician would only take appointments via phone and vid calls and had to go through them quickly, so I didn't even need to go into detail or beg. Plus, I've been known for years for having trouble sleeping and that the weaker type of pills don't work for me, so I had no trouble asking for the strong kind and mg. Plus my dad had just passed away, so obviously I needed them even more during that time.

I'm sorry that happened to you. They wouldn't even let us sleep, let alone die with dignity!

• Love
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
Indeed. I was lucky, thanks to the pandemic. My family physician would only take appointments via phone and vid calls and had to go through them quickly, so I didn't even need to go into detail or beg. Plus, I've been known for years for having trouble sleeping and that the weaker type of pills don't work for me, so I had no trouble asking for the strong kind and mg. Plus my dad had just passed away, so obviously I needed them even more during that time.

I'm sorry that happened to you. They wouldn't even let us sleep, let alone die with dignity!
I'm so sorry about your dad.. And im sorry you've come to such a shit place in life.. It's not any fun at all.. Everydays a struggle.. On a brighter note I like your username how did you come about that? If you don't. Mind saying that is.

CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
I'm so sorry about your dad.. And im sorry you've come to such a shit place in life.. It's not any fun at all.. Everydays a struggle.. On a brighter note I like your username how did you come about that? If you don't. Mind saying that is.
Thanks. And thanks, that's just a play on the movie name "Pet Cemetery." I just thought it lol

• Love