• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

heavilysedated

Apr 28, 2023
Apologies in advance for my bad grammar English is not my first language.

I'm hooked up to an IV line with saline at home unsupervised most of the time. I've been watching my nurse long enough to know how to add meds into my line and I have access to the supplies needed to hook myself up. What can I add to my IV the ctb?

i have access to pretty much every prescription drug except opioids or any kind of physical pain relief that's not OTC. I'm also not sure how to access N or SN where I am located. Bonus points if there is something I can easily access which will go undetected so it's not obvious I kms.

If I turn my benzos into a liquid which I can inject into my IV would that work? I've already tried forcing air into it and doesn't seem to do anything.

Thanks for the advice.

Unbelonging

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
You might be able to add benzos, I'm not sure how effective that will be as I haven't researched it. You also might be able to add insulin, which you can buy saying that you have diabetes as an excuse, and then ctb from an insulin overdose. I don't know how effective or painless this will be though, but I hope this helps, I wish you the best

Upvote 0
H

heavilysedated

Apr 28, 2023
You might be able to add benzos, I'm not sure how effective that will be as I haven't researched it. You also might be able to add insulin, which you can buy saying that you have diabetes as an excuse, and then ctb from an insulin overdose. I don't know how effective or painless this will be though, but I hope this helps, I wish you the best
Thanks, I can definitely get ahold of insulin. I'll have to do some more research on that.

Upvote 0