L

LindaLou

Sep 1, 2024
I have everything from .22 to .45 plus a 10mm as well as 357 Magnum and 44 magnum. I have 12 gauge, 410, and AR15. I have a Henry 45-70 too. I have jacketed hollows, hollows, fmj.
I have conflicting info on the most lethal calibers and ammo.
I need reliable info so I can get this over with.
Thank you, all

Last edited:
Reactions: Arachno, LifeQuitter and davidtorez
Alexandra0

Alexandra0

Don't be afraid of death
Sep 30, 2023
It's better to use the largest one.
12 gauge will definitely not let you down. The choice of where to shoot is also very important.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter
A

Aprilfarewell4

Wizard
Apr 9, 2024
Shotgun. but anything 9mm and higher. People don't consider this often, but if you can't shoot yourself in the head, a hollow point round out of a 9 mm or anything greater to the heart, within 1-3 minutes max there is death, within seconds, 30 or less, there's blackout and there's not going to be neuroplasticity recovery of a failed headshot. If anyone has the right guns, and more than two or three minutes alone, a chest shot may be easier for people with little firearms experience. My brother's friend was 24, he never held a gun before, and he shot himself with a hunting rifle in the chest and that was it. Ambulance was immediately called but it made no difference. He was gone. Sadistic any of us have to resort to this though. Cruel demented and sadistic. Evil

Reactions: LifeQuitter