• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dextof01

dextof01

Feb 27, 2024
I don't want anyone to mess up and be in extreme pain or be forced to live as a vegetable so I'm writing this. Make sure the barrel is in your mouth pointing up to the roof of your mouth or even up against it before you pull the trigger. I wouldn't recommend putting the barrel to the side of your head or on the center of your forehead. If you really want to use a handgun, I'd recommend at the bare minimum getting one chambered in 10mm auto, .357 magnum or .44 magnum. If you really insist on using a handgun (I guess because it'd be easier to hide from your family), then a Smith & Wesson Model 500 revolver would probably guarantee your death considering the .500 magnum projectile is rather large and the round is even more powerful than a .308 Win round coming out of a rifle, though the gun is quite expensive. If you're willing to use any type of gun, then a 10 or 12 gauge shotgun loaded with buckshot would probably work best. If you put the barrel up against the roof of your mouth and pull the trigger with that you would almost certainly end up dead with your brain barely intact. I heard some people say hollow point 9x19mm could work, but I don't know. If I end up not using SN then I'll probably go for this method.

tuey32

tuey32

Student
Jun 20, 2023
I know the mess it will leave behind isn't the first priority here, but is there anyway of successfully doing it without having your brain splattered everywhere? I don't want whoever finds me to be traumatized for the rest of their life

• Hugs
Reactions: MindFrog
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Why shouldn't you do it to the side of your head?

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I would like to have a gun but it is difficult to get one.

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
morbid lol but i remember seeing a post on here analysing the columbine shooters suicides and since that's one of my special interests... yeah i'm gonna dump it here real quick

brought it up because basically. eric harris shot himself in the mouth - died relatively quick, even if seemingly more blood. dylan klebold shot himself in the head. he did die, obviously BUT... his cause of death was actually that his blood flowed into his lungs and choked him - i'm pretty sure there are witness testiments that say they heard him gargling while dying, maybe for around 30 seconds? so... yeah, in case anyone needed to know why for the first part, that's perhaps a perfect example! shot in the mouth just seems a lot more quick and simple

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Personally i can probably get a hold of a double barrel or pump action remmington, i doubt my head will even exist anymore. It will be red mist like those fuckers on the Titan sub, hahahaha

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
morbid lol but i remember seeing a post on here analysing the columbine shooters suicides and since that's one of my special interests... yeah i'm gonna dump it here real quick

brought it up because basically. eric harris shot himself in the mouth - died relatively quick, even if seemingly more blood. dylan klebold shot himself in the head. he did die, obviously BUT... his cause of death was actually that his blood flowed into his lungs and choked him - i'm pretty sure there are witness testiments that say they heard him gargling while dying, maybe for around 30 seconds? so... yeah, in case anyone needed to know why for the first part, that's perhaps a perfect example! shot in the mouth just seems a lot more quick and simple
Lot of people have lived with a shot to the side of the head, not so many through the mouth, because it hits the brain stem which is in control of our drive for breathing

Reactions: voidstar
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Why shouldn't you do it to the side of your head?

Because you are not hitting any of the primary living parts of the brain. Too much can go wrong. The bullet, if it's full metal, can just go straight through, and make you a living vegetable because the rest of your brain is still intact.

You need to hit the medulla and/or brain stem, the back part of your brain that doesn't even look like that wrinkly blob.

If you're considering this method, learn what the medulla and brain stem are, where they are, and that you need to blow those out to die instantly. That's what you're aiming for, for instant, painless death. But it will be a bloody, gross mess for whoever finds you.

Then understand that you need 9mm or bigger hollow point bullets. If you understand all that, you're good for instant death. I don't think or know if there are megathreads on this. But there should be. Because it seems I've been commenting on stuff like this a lot lately, and I'm not even using this method.

Kassiee

Kassiee

I love this forum and this community 💕 💗 ✨
Apr 10, 2023
Would a smith & wesson m&p be good?