• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

msnirvana

Mar 22, 2023
Would u recommend it? Then why or why not? If not is there anything else? What are the downsides? (Like will i get nausea or will my skin turn blue?) Or maybe is fentanyl better?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and ksp
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Would u recommend it? Then why or why not? If not is there anything else? What are the downsides? (Like will i get nausea or will my skin turn blue?) Or maybe is fentanyl better?
There are no downsides to Nitrogen, no nausea, etc--You just pass out, its just like breathing air, totally painless and peaceful

M

msnirvana

Mar 22, 2023
There are no downsides to Nitrogen, no nausea, etc--You just pass out, its just like breathing air, totally painless and peaceful
That sounds wonderful. Do you know how to acquire it?
N2 is the only thing I have access to, so I don't have much of a choice. If I had fentanyl though, I would OD on it after some anti-emetic regimen.
Why would you pick fentanyl over nitrogen?

heartbroken12

heartbroken12

Mar 17, 2023
I was considering this, and though it is a peaceful method it does *not* leave you looking like you passed away in your sleep. If that's something that's important to you it's worth knowing.

M

msnirvana

Mar 22, 2023
I was considering this, and though it is a peaceful method it does *not* leave you looking like you passed away in your sleep. If that's something that's important to you it's worth knowing.
intresting, can tell me what exacly you mean by it? do you think it will be painful and how? Btw thank you for telling me

heartbroken12

heartbroken12

Mar 17, 2023
intresting, can tell me what exacly you mean by it? do you think it will be painful and how? Btw thank you for telling me
I know very little about it compared to other people on here, it's said to be virtually painless. But the photos on Google were more disturbing than I expected (enough to keep me searching into other methods)

Reactions: msnirvana
T

Twoped538

Mar 24, 2023
I just posted a new thread (Hydrogen method) about hydrogen as an interesting option for an oxygen-displacing gas. I read about it and it seems to be an new method: the hydrogen gas is produced by dissolving aluminium foil in a lye solution and only things that are for sale in a normal hardware store are required.

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I think it's a relatively viable method. My only concern is access to materials. When I first joined, I looked into the exit bag method with nitrogen, but since the good stuff isn't easily obtainable, I decided to go with hanging instead.

I'm not sure how available the materials are today since I haven't thought about this method in a few years, but given how restricted other substances have become due to the increased suicide awareness, it wouldn't surprise me if nitrogen was also more heavily regulated. Best of luck

M

msnirvana

Mar 22, 2023
I think it's a relatively viable method. My only concern is access to materials. When I first joined, I looked into the exit bag method with nitrogen, but since the good stuff isn't easily obtainable, I decided to go with hanging instead.

I'm not sure how available the materials are today since I haven't thought about this method in a few years, but given how restricted other substances have become due to the increased suicide awareness, it wouldn't surprise me if nitrogen was also more heavily regulated. Best of luck
thank you and good luck to you too

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
N2 v good mthod, n also fenta, this top but n2 need tchnic, n f hard get

Reactions: msnirvana and Linda
IsolatedPotato17

IsolatedPotato17

Sonder Subconscious
Mar 16, 2023
Yes, I know how to acquire Nitrogen, but we can only mention it privately, you need more posts to do that
hello , i would like to know how to acquire nitrogen too. could you help me too ?

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Like do i need to post more threads? (Sorry if i sound dumb, im new here)
Just posting comments on other peoples threads will do it.
We recommend going to the games section, and play a few games.
It's fun, and you will acquire many posts rather quickly. ❤

I just posted a new thread (Hydrogen method) about hydrogen as an interesting option for an oxygen-displacing gas. I read about it and it seems to be an new method: the hydrogen gas is produced by dissolving aluminium foil in a lye solution and only things that are for sale in a normal hardware store are required.
Do you know that hydrogen is a very dangerous gas?
It is explosive, and it is very easy to ignite.
A large amount of hydrogen gas could level an entire house.
It could be a danger to others who do not want to ctb.

M

msnirvana

Mar 22, 2023

Thank you <3

• Love
Reactions: color_me_gone
T

Twoped538

Mar 24, 2023

The device does not produce a dangerous volume of hydrogen, only about 300 litres (15 litre/minute during 20 minutes). This is enough to CTB, see the thread "Hydrogen method". Only in a small room with door and window closed, there would be a risk of explosion. An average sleeping room of 15 m2 contains more than 100 times more air than the total amount of hydrogen this device produces. It seems to be very cheap and can be made at home, with materials from the hardware store.

C

ctb7767

Dec 4, 2022
The device does not produce a dangerous volume of hydrogen, only about 300 litres (15 litre/minute during 20 minutes). This is enough to CTB, see the thread "Hydrogen method". Only in a small room with door and window closed, there would be a risk of explosion. An average sleeping room of 15 m2 contains more than 100 times more air than the total amount of hydrogen this device produces. It seems to be very cheap and can be made at home, with materials from the hardware store.
idk even assuming no explosions, if something goes wrong, brain damage is possible. seems like a poor idea.

tams

tams

Mar 27, 2023
You don't need a special license to buy nitrogen. It has many industrial uses that you can use if asked for the reason you are purchasing it. In some countries, you can order it online too. Purity is important.

Reactions: msnirvana
T

Twoped538

Mar 24, 2023
idk even assuming no explosions, if something goes wrong, brain damage is possible. seems like a poor idea.
Theoretically that is a risk, however in practice this almost never happens, because the method with an exit bag and an oxygen replacing (biologically inert) gas usually works. And in case it does not work, you wake up without brain damage. Maybe someone else can confirm this with the help of serious (preferably scientific) publications.

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Theoretically that is a risk, however in practice this almost never happens, because the method with an exit bag and an oxygen replacing (biologically inert) gas usually works. And in case it does not work, you wake up without brain damage. Maybe someone else can confirm this with the help of serious (preferably scientific) publications.
ALL methods to ctb carry some risk.
There is not a single method that is foolproof.
When you are playing with fire, there is always a chance to get burned.

When you start this method (inert gas hypoxia), body tissue (cells) start dying being deprived of O2.
At first, they die slowly, because the blood carries enough reserve O2 to keep most cells alive.
As time goes on, the blood O2 level continuously decreases, because it is not being replaced.
After about 10 minutes into this method, cells are dying very rapidly, and this is the critical time.
If, for some reason, something interferes with the method, and oxygen is restored to the lungs,
there is the possibility you may live, but suffer serious organ damage, the most important of which, is the brain.

Everybody's body is different.
Some people will die quicker than others, which is why 45 minutes is specified, to cover even the outliers.
If the process is interrupted early on, the chances are you will not suffer any significant damage.
Exact times cannot be specified, because, as I said, it will vary from one person to the next.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Some people will die quicker than others, which is why 45 minutes is specified, to cover even the outliers.
Are you claiming that there are people that can survive 45 minutes in a 0% oxygen environment?​

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Are you claiming that there are people that can survive 45 minutes in a 0% oxygen environment?​
First off, they are not in 0% oxygen for the ENTIRE 45 minutes.
As I said, when you start the process, you have plenty of oxygen reserve in your blood.
As time passes, that reserve is used by the body, and yes, will eventually be depleted.
The length of time necessary to fully deplete varies from one person to the next.
The length of time to fully ctb will, then, also vary from one person to the next.

The 45 minutes is a worse case scenario, with a healthy margin of error built in,
because nobody wants to survive being brain dead.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
First off, they are not in 0% oxygen for the ENTIRE 45 minutes.
You are confusing what I mean by environment.
By environment I mean the atmosphere that you are breathing, the O₂ reserves in your body are not the environment.

So you are indeed claiming that there are outliers that can survive 45 minutes in a 0% O₂ environment. What's your source for that information?