• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I just made a saffroned blue-lentil stew without salt or fat. I expected it to taste horrible but I'm surprised it's really good. One of my colleagues gave me a pilates book. This morning I stretched for 5-minutes. Go ahead and laugh. Yes, that is an accomplishment for me nowadays. :)

So what is/has been your major weekend accomplishment?

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I went outside.Then later i went to the supermarket and bought enough food to last me a few months.

Why so much? Dried goods? If I don't shop every day or so I literally never leave the house now that I work online. :( Do you get lonely, otherwise?

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Why so much? Dried goods? If I don't shop every day or so I literally never leave the house now that I work online. :( Do you get lonely, otherwise?
I don't leave the house much anymore.Maybe once a week.I used to go out a lot.
Once every 2 or 3 weeks i buy food in bulk.Mostly canned food,and frozen food.
Also if there is an alien invasion or a zombie apocalypse i will be prepared.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018

Nice. :))

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I tried to make some kind of musical track. I put on a new drumkit on the MPC, pressed 3 buttons and then got bored.

It's a significant effort, tomorrow I might even press 6 buttons and add some delay effect. Little by little, I'll get this done

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
Not so much a weekend accomplishment,but one i'm working on the last few months.
I used to listen to a lot of music.Up until a few months ago,i stopped listening to all music for over a year,I'm now slowly starting to regain this interest again.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Doing tons of laundry now :)

That IS an accomplishment. I bought one of those tiny hand wash contraptions b/c I just can't deal with big loads anymore. So I do a tiny piece here and there. Are you a "seperater"? Do you separate light colors from dark? Or fabric types? What's your method?

D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
Haha, I do separate lights from darks because I just recently ruined an entire batch of clothes by mixing. No bueno :/
I don't separate fabrics, just a few pieces here and there that are really delicate and need to be washed by hand, I'll wash by hand. But that's like 2 items out of all of the clothes I regularly wear.
I can't imagine washing tons of clothes with a tiny hand wash contraption! Why can't you deal with washing in the machine anymore?

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Me too.
Guess what? My fridge is more dead than me and if I buy something fresh like meat or even cooked vegetables they last a few days.

Reactions: Soon4me
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Drove my car for 500km (to everywhere and nowhere) .. sometimes a bit too hard but i take good care of it maintenance wise. If i could just drive for days and suddenly stop and die that would be my favourite way to go.

icky

icky

Jun 14, 2018
1f62c.png

Ambitious! I confess that shaving daily is waaaay beyond me. Good on you.
eheh well it's more like just rubbing stinky cream on and dancing for 5 minutes before getting in the water

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Haha, I do separate lights from darks because I just recently ruined an entire batch of clothes by mixing. No bueno :/
I don't separate fabrics, just a few pieces here and there that are really delicate and need to be washed by hand, I'll wash by hand. But that's like 2 items out of all of the clothes I regularly wear.
I can't imagine washing tons of clothes with a tiny hand wash contraption! Why can't you deal with washing in the machine anymore?

Doesn't it feel good when you finish folding the last piece of clothing? I also bought a home drying rack & do most of my drying indoors on it. I look forward to taking the clothes off the rack. I guess small things. I can't do the big loads anymore b/c I have to walk to the basement in my condo to the community washer/dryer room. And I'm too anxious to be seen by others...

How'd you ruin your laundry? What'd you mix?

Reactions: tearsinrain
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Drove my car for 500km (to everywhere and nowhere) .. sometimes a bit too hard but i take good care of it maintenance wise. If i could just drive for days and suddenly stop and die that would be my favourite way to go.

Do you prefer driving during the day or night?

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Do you prefer driving during the day or night?

100% prefer to drive at night. I hate the amount of traffic and incompetent drivers during the day. Also i like the darkness. Speeding is also easier at 3 o'clock at night on a highway. It's a soothing feeling for me to be on an empty road with just my headlights infront of me and the dash lights dimmed. Maybe it's because i'm alone and able to go where i want...

I very much miss driving my other car but funds won't allow a rebuild. (won't get into specifics)

It doesn't really combat my depression ... idk it's hard to explain but i just like it even though it doesn't help. It also quickly turns into a sinking feeling when i know i have to head home to catch at least 3-4 hours of sleep before i have to get to work.

Last edited:
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
100% prefer to drive at night. I hate the amount of traffic and incompetent drivers during the day. Also i like the darkness. Speeding is also easier at 3 o'clock at night on a highway. It's a soothing feeling for me to be on an empty road with just my headlights infront of me and the dash lights dimmed. Maybe it's because i'm alone and able to go where i want...

I very much miss driving my other car but funds won't allow a rebuild. (won't get into specifics)

It doesn't really combat my depression ... idk it's hard to explain but i just like it even though it doesn't help. It also quickly turns into a sinking feeling when i know i have to head home to catch at least 3-4 hours of sleep before i have to get to work.

I feel EXACTLY the same...

D

Done

Student
Jul 28, 2018
Doesn't it feel good when you finish folding the last piece of clothing? I also bought a home drying rack & do most of my drying indoors on it. I look forward to taking the clothes off the rack. I guess small things. I can't do the big loads anymore b/c I have to walk to the basement in my condo to the community washer/dryer room. And I'm too anxious to be seen by others...

How'd you ruin your laundry? What'd you mix?

Yes, completing the "small" things makes you feel good. For me, it makes me feel like a "normal" person so that's what I get out of it lol.

And I work three different jobs so my work clothes gets dirty fairly quickly. One uniform I have is light colors, the other two are dark colors. I decided I was going to do laundry of just my work outfits, and I threw them all in the wash together. When it came out, my light colored work clothes were ruined!

I'm sorry you feel anxious about being seen by others. :/ I used to be very anxious too (extreme social anxiety in particular) and I know how that can completely rule/ruin your life. :/ Sending you a hug from afar<3