• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
.... well forgot it was a weekend.....guess I realized I need to get over being alone. Mentally and physically.
A "friend" "helped" me realize I just suck so this is it ....

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
I have 2 major accomplishments;
1st: I get to finish 2 articles on time
2nd: I get to cut again 2 times

Reactions: Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I have 2 major accomplishments;
1st: I get to finish 2 articles on time
2nd: I get to cut again 2 times
Articles? Are you a writer?
Self harm is kind of my top priority ... if I can get time for that then I can be ok to do what life wants me to do ... kind of.

Reactions: Gray Wounds
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Articles? Are you a writer?
Self harm is kind of my top priority ... if I can get time for that then I can be ok to do what life wants me to do ... kind of.

I am. :)
Do you also do SH? And I can agree on this =>" if I can get time for that then I can be ok to do what life wants me to do ... kind of." it actually got me through the years so far.

Reactions: Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Very awesome (the writing). My spouse is a writer as well. It seems quite difficult at times.
Yeah. I SH a lot. It's something that I found just helps me feel like I am doing something? Or I don't really know. I can't quite describe it. I hate it and I need it. It's like too many things in my life right now.

Reactions: Gray Wounds
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Very awesome (the writing). My spouse is a writer as well. It seems quite difficult at times.
Yeah. I SH a lot. It's something that I found just helps me feel like I am doing something? Or I don't really know. I can't quite describe it. I hate it and I need it. It's like too many things in my life right now.

Well, it's awesome, to tell the truth without fear of being put to jail by the accused (mainly because they will be hung out to dry too). I bet it's nice living with a writer. Too many info and lots of stories to hear as well as opinions.

It's something that I found just helps me feel like I am doing something? Or I don't really know. I can't quite describe it. I hate it and I need it. It's like too many things in my life right now.

The feeling it brings is really complex. I couldn't blame you for not being able to fully describe the help SH brings. Harming the body is always something that tugs into my sanity. And yet, just as what you've said, I need it too. To keep being in here for some time (at least before I do the final cut (final if I ever indeed succeeded in hitting the radial artery) as I wait for my due date.

But to tell the truth, I somehow love how my scars look like. They're like ornaments to my arms.

Since when were you doing SH? And what method (if you do not mind me asking, and if you do not want to answer these questions it is fine by me).

tearsinrain

tearsinrain

Aug 5, 2018
I can't do the big loads anymore b/c I have to walk to the basement in my condo to the community washer/dryer room. And I'm too anxious to be seen by others...

I don't have any clean clothes right now for the exact same reason. Too anxious to use the community washer/dryer room.

Where did you get your "hand washer contraption"? I need one of those! (Can't be arsed to wash clothes by hand. No motivation).

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I got through work even though I desperately wanted to skip work

Reactions: agreement
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Hard to say, since the only real accomplishment that'd be anywhere worth a damn to me would be finally managing to kill myself. I mean yeah, I exercise everyday and do a few other odd productive things, but so fucking what? It's all ultimately useless since, when all's said & done, I'm still trapped on this festering rock as just another rotten meatbag stuck in his skin that, for all intents & purposes, might as well be an iron maiden made of flesh & bone. Anyway, with all that said, I guess my answer would be nothing, but enh. Whatever. Just me saying the same old shit I always say. Not sure why I even bother at this point.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I plan to write down all the things I want to avoid starting from next week and then follow the list in a very meticulous way