Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Researching topics involving my special interests, watching videos and pictures portraying my special interests, cooking, creating healthy vegan recipes, nature walking, beachcombing, observing wildlife, reading, stimming, daydreaming, contemplating ideas that intrigue me, collecting quotes, and collecting rocks and fossils.

• Love
Reactions: Foresight
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Researching topics involving my special interests, watching videos and pictures portraying my special interests, cooking, creating healthy vegan recipes, nature walking, beachcombing, observing wildlife, reading, stimming, daydreaming, contemplating ideas that intrigue me, collecting quotes, and collecting rocks and fossils.
That's such a great list of hobbies.

Daydreaming, listening to shit pop music, and researching topics that interest me are my top 3. I also take care of many pets.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Boireannach Brònach
Boireannach Brònach

Boireannach Brònach

Cho crosta ri cat fiadhaich
Feb 24, 2022

Daydreaming, listening to shit pop music, and researching topics that interest me are my top 3. I also take care of many pets.

What kind of pets do you have? I have a spoiled little kitty named Princess.

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
What kind of pets do you have? I have a spoiled little kitty named Princess.
Aww, got to love having just one cat to spoil. I used to have just one childhood cat that got all my attention.

I have 2 cats, dogs, guinea pigs and 6 rats. It's a full house but we have a plenty of room and they get the majority of my free time lol.

• Love
Reactions: Boireannach Brònach
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021

Thank you, @Hindsightis2020. I also love caring for animals. Though, I would prefer working or volunteering as an animal caretaker as opposed to having a companion animal. I don't have the time, money, resources, energy, or living space to satisfy an animal's needs and wants 24/7 throughout their maximum lifespan. Plus, I'm highly vulnerable to becoming homeless and planning to CTB in the near future.

What kinds of topics do you enjoy researching?

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
Reading and responding to posts on SS. It's a new hobby for me. I just started today. I hope I'm good at it.