Dreaming, daydreaming and wasting time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, Manaaja, demuic and 6 others
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I have about 400 or more transformers from 97 to now. I can make silver and gold jewelry and I can draw and sing and write. I can't write or play music .

• Hugs
Reactions: Looooser, gtrfvr, 140 bpm and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: emmarg, S like suicide, Jaded Pear and 5 others
Deleted member 25349

Deleted member 25349

SNDreams
Jan 11, 2021
Outdoor walks and TV I know . Boring

• Hugs
Reactions: Looooser and S like suicide
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I collect coins. The oldest coin in my collection is a 2,500-year-old Athenian Owl silver tetradrachm.

• Wow
Reactions: Looooser, Good4Nothing, gtrfvr and 2 others
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
making my life a living hell.

Reactions: GarageKarate07
Mondsucher

Mondsucher

Jul 26, 2020
Maybe you should give it a second try even if the language is hard to learn. I'm from Germany bzw. so feel free to message me if you need help or something
I don't know, I don't care anymore :c

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Netflix and SS. Don't watch the news, rather not know.

Reactions: Manaaja
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Listening to music, writing music, adding things to my amazon wish lists (then never buying them), YouTube vids (and wishing I was Mr. Beast), waiting for Stranger Things season four, waiting for Squid Game season two, investing (badly) in crypto, journaling, fucking around in Photoshop, laying about.

WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Gaming, anime, internet, taking long shits, sleeping.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not do a lot. There is nothing that I really enjoy. Hobbies require interest, concentration and motivation and those are things that I struggle with. I just try to pass the time until I eventually fall asleep. I spend a lot of my time overthinking everything and dreading the future. Everything is painful. Being alive hurts me. Thinking of death can be the one comforting thought as only then the suffering will end.

• Hugs
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I think my only passion is movies ... cinematographic art and theater ... but depression took everything away from me

LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
Music, furry fandom (I know I know lol), cooking, collecting cassette tapes, video games (mostly RPGs). Somehow I've never been to a concert yet at all despite wanting to go to one forever.

emmarg

emmarg

Dec 10, 2021
reading, building computers for people. i've come to really like it, it's like legos with wires and soldering

Reactions: Mixo
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
Gaming... I can't do because my illness nothing else anymore.

maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
I work in entertainment (film and music), and that is my hobby. I attend and partake in a lot of music, art, and film events. I used to draw and make art. Unfortunately, I don't really care about these things anymore. I used to be into video games, programming and computers. I used to cook a lot — extravagant large meals for friends — though I eat out more these days. I read a lot about restaurants and cooking. I pretty much eat every meal as if it were my last.

Oh, and drugs.

B

Bleak

Student
Nov 10, 2021
Reading, gaming, insufferable posting on a few forums.

mk01

mk01

Nov 18, 2021
Painting, ufc, boxing, reading, running, explorative walks. I've become somewhat of a hermit lately so I haven't been engaging in some of these :/ I really miss the euphoric feelings of sparring and pad work

L

Looooser

My 2 cents
Feb 3, 2022
I used to build plastic car models when I was a kid.... Even won some awards. It's been about 30 years and I've recently gotten back into it. It's something that gives me an escape from my brain for a little while unless the paint runs then things get thrown against the wall.

I do have an idea for a murder mystery trilogy that's been rattling around in my head for sometime that I'd like to eventual write.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
mine are video games and just watching sports i guess
I used to like drawing or writing.
Puzzles. Food. Wandering.
Work. Photography. Normal things.

At this point.
I just don't like anything. I never will.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

cocainenosejobs

A little lost but going home
Feb 21, 2022
Golfing and partying

Boireannach Brònach

Boireannach Brònach

Cho crosta ri cat fiadhaich
Feb 24, 2022
Reading, learning languages (I'm studying Scottish Gaelic, Irish Gaelic, and Greek atm), diamond art, and soap making. Haven't felt like doing any of that lately tho, none of it brings the same pleasure/satisfaction that it used to 😿

• Hugs
Reactions: Foresight