• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
The Last of Us
Can't wait there to be no second season... But seriously, though, the acting is good, cinematography is good, but the writing is shit.

Fallout
Only decided to waste time on it because of the visuals/atmosphere, and otherwise expected to hate it, but I didn't. The humor is missing, but it could stand on its own if they don't destroy it next year.

Have you seen Carnivàle and/or Invasion?
Never fully got on-board with Carnivale despite watching it all but it did have one of the best title sequences ever.

Reactions: Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Ed, Edd, n Eddy

persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
Baby Reindeer has gone over very well with audiences and critics alike. Finished it earlier today and I'm a big fan. Content warning for SA, stalking, general dark material but I wouldn't say it was a particularly difficult watch. Semi-autobiographical tale of struggling stand-up stalked by older female loon. If you liked I May Destroy You this could also be your thing.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Bout to watch the Knuckles show when it drops tonight. Now I heard Knuckles himself isn't actually in the show that much but I expected they'd have a lower budget on that so I'm not surprised. Some reviews do say the series is pretty fun if you look past that so I'll be looking forward to that at least.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
All I do is rewatch BoJack Horseman lol

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Bout to watch the Knuckles show when it drops tonight. Now I heard Knuckles himself isn't actually in the show that much but I expected they'd have a lower budget on that so I'm not surprised. Some reviews do say the series is pretty fun if you look past that so I'll be looking forward to that at least.
I finished it all and it was pleasantly surprising. I mean it's not the best but there were still parts of it I got enjoyment out of. The coolest part though was when they mentioned Iblis from Sonic 06. I mean does Knuckles actually carry the true Flames of Disaster in him now? Doesn't that mean that if he cries, then Iblis will be released? I guess that's the best place to keep him though.