• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
A thread for discussing any current or past TV series.

Currently I'm rewatching Fargo (superb), The Shield (all-time great), Ripley on Netflix (pretty good so far), This Town on BBC (bleh), The Gentlemen (good).

Anyone else currently watching anything?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Just finished binge watching Siren (amazing series) left me depressed after.

Also for some reason watching many different series at once at the moment I have always only binge watched one but now I have been watching; The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Wednesday, Badehotellet (Danish series), Batman the Animated Series, Yugi-Oh try and get into anime so I got recommended Mob Psycho 100

persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
Just finished binge watching Siren (amazing series) left me depressed after.

Also for some reason watching many different series at once at the moment I have always only binge watched one but now I have been watching; The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Wednesday, Badehotellet (Danish series), Batman the Animated Series, Yugi-Oh try and get into anime so I got recommended Mob Psycho 100
Just a quick Google on Badehotellet - looks interesting. As a Game of Thrones fan did you like House of the Dragon? I dug it.

I do think more people should watch Letterkenny. Oddball Canadian comedy.

lackadazeE

lackadazeE

Jul 29, 2023
I've been getting into the simpsons lately for some reason. Specifically just watching all the sideshow Bob episodes. And stuff focusing on marge and Homer's relationship because I want what they have lol

Reactions: Rocinante
persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
I've been getting into the simpsons lately for some reason. Specifically just watching all the sideshow Bob episodes. And stuff focusing on marge and Homer's relationship because I want what they have lol
Doesn't everyone? 🙂 The Sideshow Bob episodes are some of my favourites - every line a winner.

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
Just finished Mask Girl (enjoyable, not superb) and Three Body Problem (superb!!) Both Netflix. Love Fargo btw.

persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
Just finished Mask Girl (enjoyable, not superb) and Three Body Problem (superb!!) Both Netflix. Love Fargo btw.
Yes, I've had this lined up to watch for a while – have seen a few recommendations for it. I hope Fargo runs forever – every season is so strong.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Just finished Avatar the Last Airbender again and am currently watching Legend of Korra which I've also seen before. I plan to start my seventh rewatch of the Community series after I'm done too.

persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
Just finished Avatar the Last Airbender again and am currently watching Legend of Korra which I've also seen before. I plan to start my seventh rewatch of the Community series after I'm done too.
Seventh? That's hardcore. I did enjoy Community – Dan Harmon seems to have put the whole sexual harassment thing behind him although Justin Roiland appears to have taken up the flame on that score.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Just a quick Google on Badehotellet - looks interesting. As a Game of Thrones fan did you like House of the Dragon? I dug it.

I do think more people should watch Letterkenny. Oddball Canadian comedy.

Yes Badehotellet is a great series with 10 seasons that unfortunately ends soon in about 3 more episodes, it´s also popular abroad I heard.

I wanted to watch House of the Dragon but I watched a few episodes but I couldn´t stand how the wokeness ruined the show so fast with the the black Velaryon with silver hair it´s ridiculous. I read all the Game of Thrones book and was only halfway through Fire and Blood and the Velaryons are described as the purest decendents from old Valyria they were actually above Targyriens and also rode dragons and they´re described to be ultra pure with silver hair, white skin and lilac eyes they achieved this by only marrying and breeding with family like the Targaryens did to keep the blood line pure as they say and but because of the woke era we live in they decide to make one of the Velaryons black with silver hair

It´s so obvious it´s only to appear political correct by adding diversity but it´s the totally wrong role to do it for because of the a formentioned reasons I stated so I would love to watch it but I don´t feel up for it and many don´t, most likely because of how they ruined season 8 of Game of Thrones and then they make this stupid casting in House of the Dragon. Ironically before writing this I was watching Game of Thrones Season 2 it´s the 6th time I watch the show so I love GOT yet still I don´t feel excited to watch House of the Dragon.

persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024

Yes Badehotellet is a great series with 10 seasons that unfortunately ends soon in about 3 more episodes, it´s also popular abroad I heard.
I've added Badehotellet to my list. There's not a great deal of prestige TV on at the moment, hence me rewatching a lot of stuff.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I've added Badehotellet to my list. There's not a great deal of prestige TV on at the moment, hence me rewatching a lot of stuff.
Yeah I have a hard time picking series too, might try Friends again although last time I binge watched 11 episodes and it wasn´t really me at the time but maybe now. I also have heard good things about Peaky Blinders and I do like Cillian Murphy so maybe I should give it a try.

persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
Yeah I have a hard time picking series too, might try Friends again although last time I binge watched 11 episodes and it wasn´t really me at the time but maybe now. I also have heard good things about Peaky Blinders and I do like Cillian Murphy so maybe I should give it a try.
I can recommend Peaky Blinders – it's set in my stomping ground of Birmingham. It stretches credulity here and there but generally a lot of fun.

littleearthquakes

littleearthquakes

Apr 10, 2024
Been watching some not amazing stuff for distraction purposes. Just finished the Charmed reboot and The 100. Would love to watch something good next but not sure what.

persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
Don't know if you're okay with downloading but I can strongly recommend two Irish shows Kin and Love/Hate. Both gangster related but both very good.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Chucky (2021). Part 2 of Season 3 recently came out.

It's more of a graphic thriller comedy with horror elements then a horror series. A small (spoiler free) easter egg I giggle at is they keep recasting Devon Sawa as various major characters each season. I wonder what he'll be on season 4 if they renew.

My favorite show growing up has to be Merlin (2008), and remembering the series finalie still makes me cry a bit. I'm afraid of rewatching it again because it might ruin my perception of the show as an adult, but it's something I'll eventually do.

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
The Last of Us
Can't wait there to be no second season... But seriously, though, the acting is good, cinematography is good, but the writing is shit.

Fallout
Only decided to waste time on it because of the visuals/atmosphere, and otherwise expected to hate it, but I didn't. The humor is missing, but it could stand on its own if they don't destroy it next year.

Would love to watch something good next but not sure what.
Have you seen Carnivàle and/or Invasion?