• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
These years have had their good moments but i just feel more dead and empty as I age.

I'm wondering if I should give it another 5 yrs. The thought seems terrible

Last edited:
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I think you need to take some time and do some deep reflection and introspection.

I got out of my abusive situation almost 4 years ago. In that time. I bought and owned my first car. Earned a college degree. Ran a marathon. Trained someone to run a marathon. Bought and sold a house. Got married. Managed a private shuttle/limousine service. Opened for a band. Went to an all day music festival. Shaved my head. Grew a mohawk. Wrote a compilation of poetry that I almost published. Lead survivor groups for people who survived intra-familial sexual abuse. Probably assisted in keeping a great many of illegal aliens from being deported given my legal work. I learned a trade. Perfected my culinary arts. Got into shape. Experimented with my sexuality in a safe way. Made a bunch of life long friends. Acknowledged my alcoholism and achieved 15 months sobriety. Acknowledged my opiate and heroin addiction and stopped using. Lost a friend to addiction.

I think that you need to take some time and write down a list of reasonable things you want to accomplish and do in the next five years and set your mind to it. I also think you need to make a list of reasonable things to have accomplished within the past 5 years.

Reactions: Volatile
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
These years have had their good moments but i just feel more dead and empty as I age.

I'm wondering if I should give it another 5 yrs. The thought seems terrible
. I think you should stick around but then I don't know the full situation.

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I don't know your situation but for me personally thinking 'maybe I should give it 5 more years' instantly means I am not ready to die yet.

I'll commit once I have lost all hope. I would say I am pretty damn close but simply not there yet.

Reactions: Midnight and Volatile