• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P1g30n

P1g30n

Mar 25, 2024
I want to ensure that my plan will actually work, I don't want another attempt that I failed. So I am coming here for some advice. I am 5'2" and 125 lbs woman, I plan on tying a slipknot rope to a pull up bar that is attached to a cement wall a bit above 6 feet up and kicking a stool from under my feet. Is this physically going to work out or will I just suffer until I die? I am willing to put on more weight if necessary for a clean death.

Thank you

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
Definitely not enough height to kill you instantly, but most people pass out while hanging after about 5-10 seconds, assuming the rope is tight enough to press your arteries until they close. I've seen some posts say it can be helpful to lubricate the ligature so it closes around your neck easier, or to use double-braided rope.

The thing with full suspension is that unless you're in some way able to grab something, you can't really back out of it so your death is fairly certain, assuming it's done right.

P1g30n

P1g30n

Mar 25, 2024
Definitely not enough height to kill you instantly, but most people pass out while hanging after about 5-10 seconds, assuming the rope is tight enough to press your arteries until they close. I've seen some posts say it can be helpful to lubricate the ligature so it closes around your neck easier, or to use double-braided rope.

The thing with full suspension is that unless you're in some way able to grab something, you can't really back out of it so your death is fairly certain, assuming it's done right.
Alright, thank you very much for the advice! I was planning on using double braided rope, but the lubrication idea is interesting. I've also heard about keeping a knife in a pocket to help with SI, but I doubt I'd even be able to cut my rope I'm a few seconds anyway lol

Reactions: SomewhatLoved
SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
Alright, thank you very much for the advice! I was planning on using double braided rope, but the lubrication idea is interesting. I've also heard about keeping a knife in a pocket to help with SI, but I doubt I'd even be able to cut my rope I'm a few seconds anyway lol
No problem!

I'm personally thinking of "drop hanging" from a height of about 7 feet, because that should hopefully break my neck and kill me pretty quickly. A fair amount of people seem to recommend again full suspension/drop hanging though. I've experimented with partial suspension and I don't like it, but I think it's always worth looking into as well.