6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
I have acquired 1g of Isotonitazene, presumably 10x stronger than fentanyl. I plan to dissolve it in DSMO (50ml) and shoot it into my butthole, which should have almost the same bioavailability as an IV injection.

I tried a tiny, tiny bit of the powder putting it on my tongue and it is indeed ultra strong, it feels very illegal to possess such a deadly substance.

Anyway, I'd like to obtain an antiemetic which would counter any nausea at the best way possible. Although throwing up wouldn't ruin it (since the rectal intake), I want to avoid it anyways because I am a delicate, precious snowflake (hihi).

In addition to that, I will take some sleeping pills (barbiturates and benzos, maybe even some GHB) to pass out as quick as possible. After all, that's the goal of this gig.

ghostdog

ghostdog

Jun 7, 2024
Zdes nariki prinimaiut Suprastin dlia protivo rvoti kak znaiu, gde dostal izototazin? V regionax esenge noda zakazat minimum 300eu s chornogo rinka , chtobi otpravili s tracking om a tak ni nashol nikovo ktobi prodaval nije etogo.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Damn, Isotonitazene, how did you get stuff like that?

The antiemetic metoclopramide would be good enough for that.

Reactions: 6o66yx

6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023

Archetyp market from vendor holygh0st from canada to ww, I ordered to Germany and he hid it inside cheap ass headphones where I had to pay 8€ taxes :o

Is this hard to get normally? So I was lucky to get it so easily I guess

It's so funny how unrealistic it is that someone sends the cheapest headphones possible from canada to germany where the customs tax is higher than the price of the headphones, also the tracking costs about 40€ extra but they somehow didn't get suspicious

Reactions: Tonkpils