• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Surfsup

Surfsup

Cowabunga
Feb 1, 2023
I've been thinking about it for years, I try to push through, but I already have a plan. I just need to really sit down with myself and go through everything I'll have to consider once I leave, like the clean-up my parents will have to deal with, never having kids, etc. I think my feelings are blinding me from what I'm actually planning on doing. What are some things that should be considered when planning on ending your own life?

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Well let's see:

1) It is one and done, NO do overs OR second thoughts ever.

2) If one has family or friends, how does it affect them, not only right after they find out BUT long-term

3) The offspring aspect. Not only is there a natural drive for continuance of the species but one's own wants and desires

4) Being 68 and with 2 attempts I can say this aspect, that if the attempt fails for whatever reason, one, at least me, lives with the haunting memory of what if? It may sound like nothing and/or even stupid, BUT it is THERE and always in the back of a person's mind. NOT FUN!

5) And of course the most, hopefully obvious aspect of if it fails what are the short and LONG-TERM consequences of a person's actions as far as health goes. Like, I have mentioned before, I have seen folks die from liver failure and it is HORRIFYING as their skin and eyes turn yellow and the pain of one's body poisoning itself.

Ther are probably more aspect to think of this is what comes to my mind after my life experiences.

Wishing you a lot of hugs, love and always remember that you are NEVER EVER alone here.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Unknown21, Surfsup and DepressedDude