• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
1 Loneliness
2 Not being able to clean my flat because I've lost the will to live
3 Frustration because nobody will give me the help and support I need, or even help me find any professional help.
4 Social anxiety/shyness etc making shopping difficult so I can't get what I need.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
1) waking up at a reasonable hour
2) getting out of bed
3) usually my severely autistic sister that I have to care for has something going on. Sometimes she's feeling sick or gets a canker sore so she refuses to eat or drink anything. Sometimes she's on her period so she's in a lot of pain. Sometimes she decides she wants to play with and throw her poop around. Sometimes she scratches up her hands due to her eczema so I have to apply ointment to them and make sure she doesn't destroy her hands. Sometimes she gets into a mode where she copies everything I do, you'd think this would make things easier or that I could exploit it but she goes about this in a painful way, for example she will hesitate for a few minutes to process something, then try to stand in a spot I was standing in a few minutes ago. If I use a light switch, she has to touch the same switch several times. If I grab onto something, once I let it go she repeatedly picks it up and puts it down as if she's trying to get a grip on reality. Sometimes she won't eat until she gets an impossibly clean spoon or fork. I often have to take her on walks like a dog so she can get her energy out. Before Covid I usually had to drive her to and from her adult school. These days if I can get her up early enough I've got to log her into these Zoom classes which she can't even really participate in because she's nonverbal.
4) between all that I have to struggle realizing that I'm becoming increasingly unfit for the modern world and I'm going to have to die completely lonely.
5) what show should I watch next? (Assuming I haven't already found a show to be binging)

Last edited:
justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
1. The big sad
2. Grief
3. Bulimia... is a prison :-(
4. Anhedonia
5. Voices/hallucinations
6. Chronic pain and illness
7. Chronic insomnia/sleep problems
8. PTSD
9. Self hatred

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Often, but not always: morning terrors and emotional instability. Sometimes: depression and suicidality. It's not always the same, though. During depressive episodes I can be nonstop emotionaly unstable, depressed, and suicidal, for instance.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
1. Not constantly thinking about methods 2 kill myself
2. Loneliness
3. Not to say something stupid to my parents that would make them find out about my problems
4. going out of my bed...

AntiCycleAN

AntiCycleAN

Jan 15, 2021
1. Anhedonia
2. Anxiety about my future (or hopefully lack thereof)
3. Depression caused by personal failures
4. A complete lack of motivation to accomplish anything important
5. Social Anxiety and fear of interactions
6. Not having the strength to end it all and escape this suffering

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
1. Being so emitionally intense that my mind feels like it's melting. Poor concentration due to emotional instability.
2. Being obsessive about ctb - the only thing I can concentrate on.
3. Thinking everybody looks down on me. Forfeiting friendships because of this. Giving no one a chance. Loneliness.
4. Insecurity.
5. Insomnia.

Last edited:
DisillusionedDragon

DisillusionedDragon

Pessimist/Antinatalist
Nov 25, 2020
Finding motivation for doing things I don't want to do (basically everything) in this absolutely meaningless existence filled with vast amounts of suffering and an inevitable demise. Being aware of all the horrible things going on in the world. Despair.
But also some normal things like anxiety or having no interpersonal relationships.

H

hopeisgone

Jan 13, 2021
Crippling loneliness, existential depression, complete and constant boredom with life, finding no meaning or joy in anything except researching ctb, hopelessness, my mind constantly telling me what a useless piece of human garbage I am, emotional instability.

It is both comforting and depressing knowing that others feel so similarly to me on a daily basis. I don't understand what any of us did to deserve having to live like this. I'm sorry we have to :(

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
4. Anhedonia
I had to look this word up because it's a new one for me, but by golly it describes me so well. I'm going to talk to my Dr about this. I hate having to walk on eggshells when talking to Drs about this stuff. Tip-toeing around the fact that I suffer from extreme suicide ideation without telling them I suffer from extreme suicide ideation is exhausting in itself.

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Being angry, or drunk, or angry, or drunk, or absolutely fucking raging
I used to love getting blackout drunk for days at a time because it would literally shut my conscious mind off. I do not recommend this to anyone. Withdrawal symptoms from alcohol is horrid.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Screen Shot 2021 03 30 at 170613

well... here goes nuthin' :: my darklyshining friends:-
fuckity fuck i'm struggling...
Have been withdrawing from life lately (also cutting H usage) has made me feel completely sad and isolated.
(oh my fuck I hate this vulnerability)
I read through this forum and i'm weirdly detached - slightly afraid in that anti-psychotic detached from caring way:
I look at the bell notifications and think to myself 'they don't know me / no-one really understands... )
i know it's how my shadow manifests - by alienating and isolating - and soon after an attempt..
really gotta get things finished; so mentally tired of all of this: that's why i'm typing
this disclosure of sorts :: there's a reason it's not in Recovery Forum
- not even sure it even serves a purpose :: waste of words, yeah.
if you cannot see me do i exist? XM!GS