• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023
I've looked into most methods and honestly absolutely none sound good. Obviously if I could get my hands on a shot gun, then I wouldn't have this problem. So guns are out of the picture (unless someone can tell me how to get my hands on one as a mentally ill person that sees a therapist). Pills are also out of the picture as well so I can't even ctb peacefully in my sleep. I have failed the cutting wrists in the tub attempt, won't do that again. I have failed the taking 3 bottles of Nyquil thinking it was gonna be lethal and instead I just got really sick. I have failed partial hanging. Couldn't pass out and it in fact was not painless no matter how many times I tried. Felt like my head was going to explode. Full blown hanging is almost impossible, I'm too heavy to be supported by anything that can genuinely hold me. Jumping isn't a guarantee either speaking that I know 3 people who survived their jump. 3 too many. Drowning might be the move but how will I get over SI? And I only have a tub, I don't think I'll be able to drown in my small ass tub. I so desperately need to ctb on my birthday (it's in 6 months). I'm trying to prepare now but it seems like there are no good options for me. What else can I do?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: person357, warm dreams, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you're struggling so much. It's so incredibly inhumane how access to peaceful and painless methods is restricted. May I ask you why you need to CTB on your BD? Have you considered the CO method?

• Hugs
Reactions: Bunny Beanie
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
I think it's worth considering options like SN and various gases. If there is an opportunity (however small), then it's worth trying to get something out of it. Besides, I think you can combine gases and hanging. I don't know for sure, but it seems to me that it is feasible to first lose consciousness and then die from suffocation or from pinching of the arteries. Same thing as drowning. I hope I was able to give you some guidance.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also feel trapped in this existence because of the fact that suicide is inaccessible. I find it so cruel and horrible how we cannot just have the option to easily die in a peaceful way when we wish to, I hate how there isn't a straightforward way to just die. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the peace you wish for.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kvsvenky100, LeperGnome and Bunny Beanie
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Drowning might be the move but how will I get over SI?
I can only tell how to drown painlessly (in PM), but overcoming the suicidal ambivalence is out of scope of the method.
And I only have a tub, I don't think I'll be able to drown in my small ass tub.
A tub should be enough, people drowned even in small puddles.

B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023
I'm sorry you're struggling so much. It's so incredibly inhumane how access to peaceful and painless methods is restricted. May I ask you why you need to CTB on your BD? Have you considered the CO method?
I want my sister to only have one day of the year to grieve me. She's the only one I know that would be greatly affected by my death. She doesn't deserve the trauma but I also don't deserve to suffer more. I just want to make life easier for her. I didn't understand the CO method enough and knowing me I would fail it.
I think it's worth considering options like SN and various gases. If there is an opportunity (however small), then it's worth trying to get something out of it. Besides, I think you can combine gases and hanging. I don't know for sure, but it seems to me that it is feasible to first lose consciousness and then die from suffocation or from pinching of the arteries. Same thing as drowning. I hope I was able to give you some guidance.
I can handle a little pain but not the kind of pain I went through with my attempts. I'm just so dumb and most likely will mess it up and not get the peace I deserve.
I can only tell how to drown painlessly (in PM), but overcoming the suicidal ambivalence is out of scope of the method.

A tub should be enough, people drowned even in small puddles.
How do I drown painlessly?!? This might be the move for me!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
How do I drown painlessly?!? This might be the move for me!!
SWB or otherwise becoming fully unconscious. Then you should not feel the pain if you breath in water. Drowning is basically asphyxiation.

notori

notori

Nov 26, 2023
Have you looked into shallow water blackout? There's a thread on it in suicide resources, it's a method I'm highly considering right now because it happens so often on my hometown that's on the beach that I could make it look like an accident. Basically you hyperventilate before you put you go underwater and you'll loose consciousness before the reflex triggers to take a breath, to put it simply. I hope you find peace <3

B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023
SWB or otherwise becoming fully unconscious. Then you should not feel the pain if you breath in water. Drowning is basically asphyxiation.
I'm sorry for the questions overload I'm really stupid. How would I be able to pass out before drowning? What would I need to have me go unconscious?!
Have you looked into shallow water blackout? There's a thread on it in suicide resources, it's a method I'm highly considering right now because it happens so often on my hometown that's on the beach that I could make it look like an accident. Basically you hyperventilate before you put you go underwater and you'll loose consciousness before the reflex triggers to take a breath, to put it simply. I hope you find peace <3
I'll look into it! I hope I find peace too.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I'm sorry for the questions overload I'm really stupid. How would I be able to pass out before drowning? What would I need to have me go unconscious?!
As @notori already said, hyperventilation. Medication / drugs could also be used to become unconscious imo.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
What about SN method, it's a decent one, can make you unconscious in 12min and dying in 1h approximately.

LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
Have you looked into night-night? It's painless (locate your carotids beforehand). Also if you're in the US you could probably obtain a gun even if you're seeing a therapist, the authorities wouldn't know. Sorry you're are struggling so much.

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I've looked into most methods and honestly absolutely none sound good. Obviously if I could get my hands on a shot gun, then I wouldn't have this problem. So guns are out of the picture (unless someone can tell me how to get my hands on one as a mentally ill person that sees a therapist). Pills are also out of the picture as well so I can't even ctb peacefully in my sleep. I have failed the cutting wrists in the tub attempt, won't do that again. I have failed the taking 3 bottles of Nyquil thinking it was gonna be lethal and instead I just got really sick. I have failed partial hanging. Couldn't pass out and it in fact was not painless no matter how many times I tried. Felt like my head was going to explode. Full blown hanging is almost impossible, I'm too heavy to be supported by anything that can genuinely hold me. Jumping isn't a guarantee either speaking that I know 3 people who survived their jump. 3 too many. Drowning might be the move but how will I get over SI? And I only have a tub, I don't think I'll be able to drown in my small ass tub. I so desperately need to ctb on my birthday (it's in 6 months). I'm trying to prepare now but it seems like there are no good options for me. What else can I do?
Did to try getting a rifle? How on earth they gonna find out you have mental illness.. I think to get a rifle for the first time they will only do online background check but they won't know about your mental illness unless you're in trouble legally

B

Bunny Beanie

Smiling Suicide
Oct 12, 2023
What about SN method, it's a decent one, can make you unconscious in 12min and dying in 1h approximately.
I've heard of it not being a garentee and also heard it's painful???
Have you looked into night-night? It's painless (locate your carotids beforehand). Also if you're in the US you could probably obtain a gun even if you're seeing a therapist, the authorities wouldn't know. Sorry you're are struggling so much.
I am in the us. I was thinking about going to newyork to jump infront of the subways but that's a lot of work and a lot of thinking leading up to it. Idk the night night method what is it? I'm gonna try to get a gun that's my best bet.
Did to try getting a rifle? How on earth they gonna find out you have mental illness.. I think to get a rifle for the first time they will only do online background check but they won't know about your mental illness unless you're in trouble legally
I did get into legal trouble in 2017. I've been to hospitals too so I would think that would go with the background check

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Unknown21
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Idk the night night method what is it?
Here's the NN mega thread. Basically it's blocking the blood flow into the brain through compressing the carotids. Imo it's not straightforward and needs a lot of SI to tighten the ratchet by ur own hands.