• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
This would be a win-win for all of us. The forum could monetize the dating app and gain revenue. In our preference we could search for people and ask whether we have the same taste for suicide methods. I think I am not the only one who thinks that it is important to match each other in this instance. Just in case one wants to go for a partner suicide. Moreover, in our preferences we could indicate where we see us on the spectrum pro-life, pro-choice and pro-death. The only problem is that geographically it might become difficult if your significant other is on the other side of the globe.

But there is one naughty secret I have to add having this idea in mind...

Please check on which day this thread was created. uwu

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
It would be a dating platform where watching gore might not be a red flag for the average person. (I am critical of it but many on here watch it.)

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
S

sakakap

Mar 26, 2024
I'm not sure whether that would be a great idea, I'd imagine it would attract too many people looking for vulnerable people to exploit.

---
Oh lol might've gotten fooled there x0

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Mainstream media editors are already writing an article about horny suicidal people

If you are reading this, you don't have to be shy, you can join in.
I will take care of you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well according to me it says this thread was created in March 31st which means you have to have been completely and totally serious about suggesting this. 😏

So if I were to approach this question seriously I would say it's quite a ridiculous idea since almost all members are antinatalists who have no interest in even getting close to potential procreation, grieving widowers who've lost their soulmates, or incels/femcels unable to attract a partner not even to save their life. I belong to the last category but I still don't think wanting to die is a good enough selling point because whoever my partner ended up being would be knowingly stepping into a volatile situation that's almost certainly going to end too soon. 😅

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
This would be a win-win for all of us. The forum could monetize the dating app and gain revenue. In our preference we could search for people and ask whether we have the same taste for suicide methods. I think I am not the only one who thinks that it is important to match each other in this instance. Just in case one wants to go for a partner suicide. Moreover, in our preferences we could indicate where we see us on the spectrum pro-life, pro-choice and pro-death. The only problem is that geographically it might become difficult if your significant other is on the other side of the globe.

But there is one naughty secret I have to add having this idea in mind...

Please check on which day this thread was created. uwu
Definitely not a good idea and furthermore this probably should've gone in the suggestions thread so people could more easily have shared their opinion by down voting it again and again. At best sasu users should get friendly with eachother but unless you're not planning to CTB I'd say becoming friends and actually speaking and video calling is a no-no for a few reasons.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Definitely not a good idea and furthermore this probably should've gone in the suggestions thread so people could more easily have shared their opinion by down voting it again and again. At best sasu users should get friendly with eachother but unless you're not planning to CTB I'd say becoming friends and actually speaking and video calling is a no-no for a few reasons.
This is an April's fool. I think in suggestion they would not have approved it. So I posted it in off-topic.

Last edited: