Pomegranate

Pomegranate

"To die is gain."
Jan 21, 2022
It feels like cruelty is the default option. So many people are dealing with so many issues, from diseases and genetic defects to grief and loss to homelessness. It's great some can get over these issues and live enjoyable lives, but what about us who have to drag through every day? Who have to work morning to evening for decades? Who have no reason to live other than an unfeeling survival instinct and fake mirages of hope?

I hate how Christianity is such a dominant religion. It gives life such an undeserved value, and ignores things like pain. Who wants to live a life full of suffering?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, Sannti, Letmedienow and 4 others
failed life

failed life

Apr 10, 2023
In my experience (including my entire childhood), those who are most vocal about their Christian faith are those who are the most hypocritical, self-centred and lacking in empathy. It's a totally nonsensical religion (aren't they all...).

I feel as though suffering is the default option in life, and probably much of that is caused by cruelty (and a lack of empathy) to others. We live in a world where the emphasis is on keeping up, putting on a happy face, living your best life, no matter how impossible that might be in reality... not all of us can do that and there's no place in this world for those of us not so fortunate. To live or not to live - in a humane world that would be our choice.

Reactions: Pomegranate and AvoidingMyself
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see this world as being such a truly hellish and replusive place, it disgusts me how there's so much senseless cruelty. To me existence is just so unnecessary, I always see it as being preferable to never exist at all, I've never wished to exist in this reality and never could do, it's something beyond horrific having the ability to suffer endlessly.

Reactions: Pomegranate