annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
So today I had my first session with my new psychologist, long story short, its was fucking terrible, it was only like 15 mins and my next appointment is in April, thats how things work if you dont want to pay (or you dont have money like myself) for a private psychologist. She asked me the usual questions, "why are you here?" "how is your relationship with your parents?" "how often do you self harm?" you know the usual... and she gave me 3 things to do until our next appointment, first thing is to go outside more (im currently trying to win against agoraphobia) and do exercise, like running or something, second thing is dedicating time to do things I love to do (like reading, or watching movies...) and focus only in that thing, dont let my mind go to negative places, and third thing is to keep a diary where I write the things that upset me during the day, why they upset me, and how exactly they make me feel, and in April I will give her the diary I suppose so she can read it... The diary thing Ive never been told to do, but knew people that had to do it because a psychologist told them to do it, I wonder if its of any use to do that shit... I think this whole thing is just useless... but I will do it, why not? lol
In January Im going to start studying, a month and a half, its a free course and theres a possibility of getting a job out of it, Im terrified but I said I would do it...

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori